Sign in to follow this  
Zeuss_1238

Morse code

17 minutes ago, Zeuss_1238 said:

OHHHHHH

I see, sorry

How do I add that?

Either through your user settings (top right) or manually typing it.

Kyle Rodgers

Ok,

I have figured out when the beeping occurs, I thought it only started when the approach started, but now I realized that it only starts beeping when gear is down

So how do I get the beeping to stop?  

Linus Zwaka

3 minutes ago, Zeuss_1238 said:

Ok,

I have figured out when the beeping occurs, I thought it only started when the approach started, but now I realized that it only starts beeping when gear is down

So how do I get the beeping to stop?  

Linus, your FULL name, first and last, is required in these forums to get any further support. Kyle and Dan have both told you this, it's really not difficult to follow. If you do not want to provide your full name here, then open a support ticket with PMDG directly who will handle your issue directly.

OK,  My name is in the sig, so let's drop the administrivia and address the issue.  

I too, with the last update have the dreaded "morse code".  First, it is NOT morse code, no morse station identification in the noise, and he marker is turned off on the ACF.  It is more of a clicking sound.  And thanks to a previous poster it does seem to be related to the gear position.  Not the end of the world and it does go away when the gear retracts, but it is there.

Parker Freeman - KTPA
i7 8700k@4.8, Asus Maximus X, Nvidia 1080TI, Win 10 , Saitek X65

Ahh,  Further down in the forum is the answer.  I see there is an update in the ops center that needs to be applied.

Parker Freeman - KTPA
i7 8700k@4.8, Asus Maximus X, Nvidia 1080TI, Win 10 , Saitek X65

8 hours ago, PMDG777 said:

Linus, your FULL name, first and last, is required in these forums to get any further support. Kyle and Dan have both told you this, it's really not difficult to follow. If you do not want to provide your full name here, then open a support ticket with PMDG directly who will handle your issue directly.

I am sorry

It was my understanding that I only had to put my first name, I have no problem putting my full name 

Linus Zwaka

1 hour ago, gypsyczar said:

Ahh,  Further down in the forum is the answer.  I see there is an update in the ops center that needs to be applied.

Just updating in the operations center

For me it never installs and whenever I reopen the notifications come back

Linus Zwaka

1 hour ago, Zeuss_1238 said:

Just updating in the operations center

For me it never installs and whenever I reopen the notifications come back

Thank you for updating with your name, it's an odd rule but a rule nonetheless.

That means you have to download the full installer from your account, uninstall your current 777, then install with the new installer. A notepad window should open when you try to update in the ops centre.

2 hours ago, gypsyczar said:

OK,  My name is in the sig, so let's drop the administrivia and address the issue.  

I too, with the last update have the dreaded "morse code".  First, it is NOT morse code, no morse station identification in the noise, and he marker is turned off on the ACF.  It is more of a clicking sound.  And thanks to a previous poster it does seem to be related to the gear position.  Not the end of the world and it does go away when the gear retracts, but it is there.

The names wasn't addressed to you and you didn't need to point that out, the OP had been told multiple times and hadn't followed the rule. You're talking of a different problem altogether, it was the autobrake switch causing the clicking and was fixed in the latest update.

1 hour ago, PMDG777 said:

it's an odd rule but a rule nonetheless.

Our wanting to encourage some politeness while wanting to discourage piracy is odd...?

Interesting.

As far as the issue goes, it looks like both of you need to update. Download new copies of the installer. Uninstall the old version from your computer as it downloads. Reinstall once the download completes.

Kyle Rodgers

22 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Our wanting to encourage some politeness while wanting to discourage piracy is odd...?

Interesting.

Odd more in the sense of how polarising it seems to be

Ok, I have managed to get the issue fixed.

Turns out it wasnt morse code it was the clicking of the auto brake and I updated the 777 and have managed to fix the problem

Linus Zwaka