Sign in to follow this  
Guest RonB49

Stuck on the runway

I have an odd problem that's come up.I use FS9 with various add-ons, such as Advanced Dodosim(a helicopter add-on) Flight One ATR, PMDG 737. I use CH Yoke and Pedals.Registered FSUIPC.I have a fair amount of experience fiddling with Settings, Assignments Repaints, Aircraft CFG. files and so forth, so I'm fairly comfortable with all that stuff.Anyway, I can't seem to get an aircraft to move, even in the default flight. Full power, the Cessna creeps along like the brakes are on.Tried everything I can think of.Just thought I'd take a chance someone might have an insight.Thanks in advanceSlugger

Guest Tomlin

Slugger,Well, I just got the CH yoke and peddals about a month or so ago and I decided to adjust the sensitivity on the brakes and make them less touchey. However, I had to opposite effect to where the brakes would not release. I would make sure to set the CH pedal sensitivity for Brakes back to the default level first. Then, Im not positive, but have you checked in FSUIPC to see if there is a button that allows you to fiddle with brake settings, like setting it back to default?Good luck, Eric T

Guest RonB49

Hi Slugger,Make sure that the axes for the toe brakes are reversed. Look under the Options menu for the axis assignments, find the brake axis assignments, and insure that there is a check mark in each Reverse Axis checkbox. If these axes are not reversed then with the brake pedals relaxed, the brake are fully applied. R-