Sign in to follow this  
Frank_Kunath

600/700 wich 16th July did you mine?

11 minutes ago, Frank_Kunath said:

On the Shoppage PMDG wrote:

Will be Prepar3D v4 compatible on 16JUL17.

But today is the 17th July...and the 700/600 is not working in P3D V4

https://www.precisionmanuals.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=105&idcategory=

Any official announcement will be made in the General forum in a pinned thread. Until then, any dates given are estimates only. It should be available any day now I would suspect, but PMDG may alter that. It's ready when it's ready.

Oh and by the way, PMDG require you to sign all posts with your first and last name in the forums.

As per this page, it is not yet compatible:

https://www.precisionmanuals.com/pages/product/P3D/ngx6700.html

10 minutes ago, Frank_Kunath said:

On the Shoppage PMDG wrote:

Will be Prepar3D v4 compatible on 16JUL17.

https://www.precisionmanuals.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=105&idcategory=

Easy... First of all, the 16JUL17 have not passed everywhere in the world, yet. 
Furthermore, I'm fairly certain, that it's very close.

Patience is a virtue, as they say...

• Upvote 1

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

45 minutes ago, Frank_Kunath said:

16JUL17.

Then we'll make it the 16th hour on July 17th.:biggrin:

Now it says that it will be Prepar3D v4 compatible sometime prior to June 22, 2059. :biggrin:

Best Regards

Mohamed Amin Kaafar

I bought the add-on yesterday as the info on the page was "available from the 16.7.2017." Shortly after my post here the date was changed to 2059 .... this is a questionable policy! :blink:

10 minutes ago, Frank_Kunath said:

I bought the add-on yesterday as the info on the page was "available from the 16.7.2017." Shortly after my post here the date was changed to 2059 .... this is a questionable policy! :blink:

Don't worry I don't think you'll have to wait too much longer.

Clearly we meant yesterday, and that was the aim.

This is also why we usually avoid providing hard dates on things. People badger us for dates. When we provide them, people badger us when they slip a bit.  The date slipped so that we could clean up the activation issue on the 800/900, so that it didn't get pushed into the 600/700.

If the common complaint is that we don't give enough information, one might consider the reasoning behind this approach, specifically related to the reactions we get when we do, on the rare occasion, provide this info.

• Upvote 3

Kyle Rodgers

Compatible with any Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v2.4-v3.x License Level.
Will be Prepar3D v4 compatible sometime prior to June 22, 2059.

Hell, i'm  64 years old. i don't think i will live that long:biggrin:

Andy

4 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

Clearly we meant yesterday, and that was the aim.

This is also why we usually avoid providing hard dates on things. People badger us for dates. When we provide them, people badger us when they slip a bit.  The date slipped so that we could clean up the activation issue on the 800/900, so that it didn't get pushed into the 600/700.

If the common complaint is that we don't give enough information, one might consider the reasoning behind this approach, specifically related to the reactions we get when we do, on the rare occasion, provide this info.

Kyle, I understand your reasoning, but please understand mine. I bought a product which should be released on purchase on 16/07. I paid the money on time ... but did not receive the product.

14 minutes ago, Frank_Kunath said:

Kyle, I understand your reasoning, but please understand mine. I bought a product which should be released on purchase on 16/07. I paid the money on time ... but did not receive the product.

Frank,

You did not purchase a P3Dv4 version of the 600/700, you purchased a P3Dv3 version - there is no such thing as the v4 version until it's actually released. Robert's pinned post in the general forum very clearly states that these dates we gave are estimates that can and will change as the actual situation changes. You've been a customer for a long time and honestly you should know how this works by now after all our releases over the years - software development is inherently variable and we don't like giving hard dates for exactly the reason that you're witnessing right now. Trust me, we want things released more than you do - we don't hold something back just to upset customers.

• Upvote 2

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

12 minutes ago, Tabs said:

Frank,

You did not purchase a P3Dv4 version of the 600/700, you purchased a P3Dv3 version - there is no such thing as the v4 version until it's actually released. Robert's pinned post in the general forum very clearly states that these dates we gave are estimates that can and will change as the actual situation changes. You've been a customer for a long time and honestly you should know how this works by now after all our releases over the years - software development is inherently variable and we don't like giving hard dates for exactly the reason that you're witnessing right now. Trust me, we want things released more than you do - we don't hold something back just to upset customers.

Ryan, that was no reproach. Just a information...nothing more, take your time ...don´t worry ;-) I know PMDG release quality...all fine.

13 minutes ago, Butleger said:

Sorry, but what with the timing of the release 600/700...?

Oleg Sunny

PMDG don't give out release dates but considering that it's in testing, you should see it soon