Sign in to follow this  
Dquickou

Overheat Brakes and Bursting Tires

Bonjour,

I have a problem at  each take-off I have the overheating fault of the brakes and the bursting of the tires on the display,of course I do not roll with the brake of park on... I have this problem only with the 777. do you have an idea.

Thanks

1 minute ago, Dquickou said:

Bonjour,

I have a problem at  each take-off I have the overheating fault of the brakes and the bursting of the tires on the display,of course I do not roll with the brake of park on... I have this problem only with the 777. do you have an idea.

Thanks

I suggest looking at your hardware brakes as these are the cause. If you've copied over your FSUIPC configuration from P3D v3 (assuming you're running P3D v4), don't. Delete it and create it from new. If you didn't do this, create a null zone on your brakes.

Have the same problem. Checked the null zones. 

I have no brake massage on display from P3D. 

4 minutes ago, Bex1985 said:

Have the same problem. Checked the null zones. 

Hardware brakes? If so, you may need to download a utility to modify the axis, and set the null zone properly.

4 minutes ago, Bex1985 said:

I have no brake massage on display from P3D. 

Our brakes in the 777 and 747 are custom and do not use the default brake system in the sim, so you will not see the message.

Check to ensure you are on the latest version of the 777 by opening the Ops Center (Start > All Programs > PMDG Simulations > PMDG Operations Center), selecting the 777, and Versions.

Full names in the forum, please - first and last.

Kyle Rodgers

How to set the full names?

i configured the brakes via Fsuipc. 

didnt have the problem with 777 on fsx

1 minute ago, Bex1985 said:

How to set the full names?

At minimum, just type it into your posts at the bottom before hitting "submit reply." Otherwise, you can set an auto-signature in your account settings (up at the top right of the screen).

2 minutes ago, Bex1985 said:

i configured the brakes via Fsuipc. 

Assign the brakes in P3D and ensure the "reverse" box is checked. Process the axis in FSUIPC, and set a null zone for each side by gently pressing (maybe a millimeter or two) on the brake pedal, and then click set.

Kyle Rodgers

I suggest open the FMC and check the "Failure"" settings . You will find "Tire Blowup and break heat " failure already programmed for you. Clear them. You will not experience again.

Ahmet Sanal

"Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"

10 hours ago, asanal said:

I suggest open the FMC and check the "Failure"" settings . You will find "Tire Blowup and break heat " failure already programmed for you. Clear them. You will not experience again.

Not entirely true. You have to fix the calibration issue unless you want it to happen again.

Clearing the error and doing nothing further is like buying a new car without a steering wheel to fix the old car that lacked a steering wheel, too.

Kyle Rodgers

Kyle,

You are right. Today's  flight it happened again. I cleared from " Failure" in  FMC .

As you advised ,I have to fix the calibration issue . I don't  thing I can do it.  It will be better , if I open a "Support Ticket". 

Ahmet Sanal

I have same issue, and I solve this problem(I use Saitek Yoke, throttle quadrant)

If issues happen when RTO on only, Check Key Assingment P3D(Reverser - Decrease quickly)

Sometimes Saitek Quadrant Reverser Key operate wrong key number 

https://youtu.be/pMFFUngZqBQ - In this movie, I used same key Twice, but different key number!

After Corrected key number, that issue not happened.

JaeCheol,

Is your response for my " "Tire Blowup and break heat " failure ?

Ahmet Sanal

Unfortunately I have CH yokes

Ahmet Sanal