Sign in to follow this  
sbrayfo

Ultimate RealATC Collection still available?

Interested in this product to enhance the chatter of Radar Contact and just wondering if anyone has had any recent contact with the host of this website ... Ralph Zimmerman. I've sent a couple of emails, but they're returned with a mailbox full 

Regards,

Steve Brayford

Windsor, ON Canada

Delta Virtual Airlines - DVA 2299, Captain 767 Program

I wish I had seen your post before I went ahead with this. I was going to post the following below on a different thread but thought it be better suited here. 

Does anyone know if RealATC.net is still an active product?  Has anyone received the files that they purchased recently within the last month or so. 

I paid for the files almost 2 days ago but still have not received the manually sent download link email.  The website states that there normally sent within 10 hours. Yesterday I sent an email to both email addresses listed on the website with one of them returning a bounce back error that the mailbox is full and have not heard from the other address. 

Maybe the owners just really busy or on vacation at the moment but it's not giving me a very good feeling. 

Well about a week now from my order but still no contact from the developer, I hope everything is ok.  I'll probably try one more email but then request a refund through PayPal. While I was really hoping for this background chatter package, are there any other alternatives that anybody might recommend? 

I requested a refund from Paypal after waiting almost a month and sending several emails. Seems like this product is no longer valid/available - i do hope nothing bad has happened to Mr Zimmerman. Developer (or someone who knows the developer) should take down the website to prevent erroneous purchases like ours from occurring. 

Still looking to enhance the chatter also ... this seemed like it would be a great product for that purpose.

Regards,

Steve Brayford

Windsor, ON Canada

Delta Virtual Airlines - DVA 2299, Captain 767 Program