Sign in to follow this  
Ekim

FPS Drop when undocking FMC

Good day all,

I had steady  fps without loss when undocking FMC to use the CDUII with a external screen in P3Dv4.

Yesterday i updated my 737 to the last version as the Operation Center told me.

Now, with the same addons, airport and setup, i loss 10 or 15fps when undocking FMC.

Any suggestion?

Miguel Leandro

36 minutes ago, Ekim said:

Good day all,

I had steady  fps without loss when undocking FMC to use the CDUII with a external screen in P3Dv4.

Yesterday i updated my 737 to the last version as the Operation Center told me.

Now, with the same addons, airport and setup, i loss 10 or 15fps when undocking FMC.

Any suggestion?

I get the same issue exclusively to P3Dv4. Apparently it's a p3d issue despite it not happening to me in P3Dv3

it not happend to me in the release version of PMDG737, but its happening with the last version.

Maybe PMDG could be confirm if this something related to the new version...

Miguel Leandro

I'll test with the original pmdg737 to see if it's happening in that version. 

Just curious are you getting FPS loss when turning the internal lights on either by clicking or switch the knobs? 

Yeah, i'm having the lights issue too, but i had the same issue with P3dv3 and Fslabs, so i think its a global problem.

Thank you

Miguel Leandro

18 hours ago, Ekim said:

I had steady  fps without loss when undocking FMC to use the CDUII with a external screen in P3Dv4

Hi !

Sorry for the little out of topic, but can you confirm the CDU II (i guess the one from VrInsight) works for P3V4, except for the stuttering problem ?

If so, with what software ?

I am in the process of buying one and VRInsight has not replied to my email regarding compatibility.

Thanks in advance !

Guillaume

YouTube Channel : The Flying Frog (P3D flying)

My Flickr Gallery : clicky clicky

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D at 4.5 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X470 Ultra Gaming RAM: 48 Gb GPU: 1x RTX 4090 OS : Win 11 Display : Philips BD4350UC (4K 43" display) + 1 AOC 21" FHD side display
Hardware: Virpil WarBRD Base with WarBRD Grip OR Warthog Grip, VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Goflight MCP Pro, Custom homecockpit.

Hi Guillaume, 

i'm using the last Vrinsight sofware without issues (with pmdg issues, not vrinsight issues :) )

Just point the setup panel software to P3Dv4 folder and it will modify the B737 panel.

It will work perfectly.

Best regards,

• Upvote 1

Miguel Leandro

Thank you for your quick and clear answer !

I will proceed with the buy. Once I got hands on my copy I will see if I have the same problem.

However my setup is a bit different than yours though. I have a GTX1080 for my main display and a GTX1060 for two secondary displays, on to which I already put the undocked FMC for the various addons such as PMDG without issues so far.

Guillaume

YouTube Channel : The Flying Frog (P3D flying)

My Flickr Gallery : clicky clicky

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D at 4.5 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X470 Ultra Gaming RAM: 48 Gb GPU: 1x RTX 4090 OS : Win 11 Display : Philips BD4350UC (4K 43" display) + 1 AOC 21" FHD side display
Hardware: Virpil WarBRD Base with WarBRD Grip OR Warthog Grip, VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Goflight MCP Pro, Custom homecockpit.

Hi,

I have the same issue with any panel I want to undock to move on a second panel (I already opened a topic on that not receiving any answer :angry: ).

Anyway the FPS drop happens only mouse clicking on the main screen (also in the menu bar) and the FPS goes up again if you click after on the second screen.

For now I have solved the issue managing all my devices (in FSUIPC and also for the VRInsight MCP and CDU) through the PMDG SDK controls (not the mouse click coordinates) to reduce as much as possible the need to use the mouse.

By the way i think that really this is an issue related P3D and not PMDG because I have the same effect also using iFLY 737NGX.

Unfortunately also the topic I have opened on P3D officila forum did not get any answer until now.

KR

Joe

Good day,

Yesterday i was investigating and have found the problem is not in PMDG.

I can undock any panel without FPS loss, but i have it only when undocking the panel Vrinsight created to use the CDU.

After modifying the panel, restoring the normal cdu panel, i can use it undocked without loss.

If any of you have the same problem, i could guide you to fix it.

Thank you all!

Miguel Leandro