Sign in to follow this  
KnightFlyer

No VSpeeds on PFD

28 minutes ago, KnightFlyer said:

you mean on the Perf Init page? If so the ZFW was already entered

might have  sent  you on the  wrong  track  was  thinking  of  the  747  not  the ngx  but  here  is  the link

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

18 hours ago, KnightFlyer said:

Calculated by the FMS. I'm using the NGX Short state. I go into Init Ref to check. I then set up my Route, then Dep/Arr, then the Perf Init Page. I fill out everything save for the "Reserves" section. 

Well, just guessing.  Are you loading a flight or starting with engines running and fully loaded?  If loading a flight those saved files might be the problem. Try starting default with engines running and set your Location, Runway, Perf Thrust and Takeoff pages and see if you get the Vspeeds.  Otherwise, I recommend you open a trouble ticket with full description of problem.  To be honest, you didn't provide a very concise sequence of steps you take to get to the problem so I can't help but PMDG Support certainly can.

Dan Downs KCRP

@MattS @icemarkom @Budbud @PMDG777 @downscc @pete_auau

Thanks for the help gents. I'll give the default profile a try to see if I can get any success there, if not, I'll try out the PMDG Support Ticket. Really appreciate the input!

I tried the Tutorial #1, following the instructions.  Every page in the FMC agrees with the tutorial, but after inputting the V-speeds via LSK 1, 2 and 3, nothing is transferred to the PFD and VNAV won't arm. 

Bob Zolto

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

On 7/20/2017 at 8:31 AM, Bob_Z said:

I tried the Tutorial #1, following the instructions.  Every page in the FMC agrees with the tutorial, but after inputting the V-speeds via LSK 1, 2 and 3, nothing is transferred to the PFD and VNAV won't arm. 

If  have  followed  everything  in the tutorial to the letter i  would  either  wait  for  the  support  ticket   in  and  do  what  ever  they  say  to  do,  or  you  can  download the  installer  again uninstall  everything  including  all left  over  folders  etc  so  there  is  no  trace  of the ngx  at all and  install  again  using  admin  and  with  your  av  off or  disabled unless  anyone  else   can  come  up   with  some  thing  else

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hi - just had the same issue (also starting from NGX short panel state). 

Fixed by adding an amount into the "plan" LSK on ACT PERF INIT, which was blank. Haven't checked the FCOM but will try to do so.

Cheers

Paul Hand

If you don’t see any indication on the pfd and lights then turn on the flight director. 

Hi, I just had this problem and the fix was as described by pete_auau.

Even though the GW/CRZ CG Field was filled pressing LSK1 fixed it and the No VSpeeds disappeared from the PFD.

There was no change in the text but clicking on it lit the exec light and sent the info through properly.

Pretty frustrating when there is no reason to things.

But it is all good now.

Michael.

Edited by Igbon

On 7/18/2017 at 11:40 PM, icemarkom said:

Can you also post the PERF INIT page? It's also hard to tell, but that EXEC light may be illuminated. What happens if you press EXEC at this point?

I also just had the problem of the vref ont appearing on the PFD and a google search took me to this thread. 

This was the solution. I had forgotten to click EXEC on the PERF INIT page.

Thanks

Calum Watt