Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jarhead

This Is Freeware (Boston Logan International)?

A big shoutout to the designer(s) of the excellent second version of KBOS - one of the best airport addons, paid or freeware, period. Miles ahead of Simflyers stuff, and in the same league as Fly Tampa and the recently released EDDF by Aerosoft. Smooth framerates, too. Now, if I were an enterprising airport addon developer, I would pick these guys up in a New York minute.On a side note: I usually refrain from attacking the daffodil sensibilities of some addon developers, but I find it hilariously funny when I read statements such as: "our airports are extremely complex, this is why, if you are having framerate problems, you need to turn down details." KBOS clearly demonstrates that there is no inherent contradiction between fluidity and detail. The problem is that some addon designers simply lack the talent, skill, and knowledge to pull it off. Boston Logan pulls it off, and then some. ricardo

Guest Jarhead

The authors of flytampa sceneries released KBOS.