Oh yes, brilliantly. Use them almost every day for 737 sorties.

I have the Eclipse yoke and the Pro pedals and they are so reliable and, of course, CH parts support is apparently superb too, not that I've ever needed anything.

I think that CH tends to suffer in comparison against the more aesthetically impressive looking competing equipment out there, but ultimately it's about how they perform in use and in that respect I have nothing but praise for them.

The key point to emphasize about CH is that they primarily produce industrial joystick and control devices, including for military use. The technology, reliability, ergonomics and experience naturally cascades to their hobby products.

There are well documented reports of unreliable flight sim controllers out there, so it's good that CH has our collective back and offers a completely solid range of options. They've been around since the dawn of computer flight simming, so no one has a longer or more seasoned knowledge base.

You could always spend a lot more money for the high end controllers out there, but my personal experience is that what CH offers is so good that there's not really any desire on my part to "upgrade".

CH all the way. Certainly among the best.

• Upvote 1

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS