Sign in to follow this  
mikebxb

unhappy with flysimware products and no support

I appreciate all your responses. Good news JUSTFLIGHT is going to make it right by refund. So my search for a nice small LEAR with analog gauges yet integrates a GTN 750  continues.  In response to  my pre-purchase research.. I feel I did just that. I also gave good props to the pilots knowledgeable demonstration and endorsement. From all of your good responses I bet it does  realistic handling. I'll stick with my Carenado/Alabeo/Milviz and definitely RealAir known quantityplanes for now. I won't further disparage Flysimware in fact applaud their efforts and wish them success. I copied their response and feel as I could've been treated better than dismissed because have a key. It is what it is. 

• Upvote 1

2 Monitors, 240G SSD.FSX:Steam with UTX USA Scenery, ORBX Base, Buildings, Airports, NorCAL, Steam addon- Airports, Trees, Milviz310R, Alabeo310R, Flight1 GTN750/650, Carenado- TBM850, Baron, Arrow, V35, F33, C441, 421C, Phenom 100, Premier 1A, RA Duke B60 V2, RA Duke Turbine V2,  Active Sky Next always running real WX. Skyvector 

I also recommend considering the Lear 25 that Glynn has given the link to. I have this aircraft and enjoy it as well. Hope it works for you as an alternative selection. The vendor is really great in giving support when necessary. I believe you will find several links to reviews on the website as well.

20 hours ago, mikebxb said:

I appreciate all your responses. Good news JUSTFLIGHT is going to make it right by refund. So my search for a nice small LEAR with analog gauges yet integrates a GTN 750  continues.  In response to  my pre-purchase research.. I feel I did just that. I also gave good props to the pilots knowledgeable demonstration and endorsement. From all of your good responses I bet it does  realistic handling. I'll stick with my Carenado/Alabeo/Milviz and definitely RealAir known quantityplanes for now. I won't further disparage Flysimware in fact applaud their efforts and wish them success. I copied their response and feel as I could've been treated better than dismissed because have a key. It is what it is. 

Ultimately hope you learned your lesson about firing off an emotional rant.   If its not an already known issue or an issue being experience by a lot of customers then most likely the issue is with YOUR sim.  We all have tweaks and other 3rd party software installed so maybe it didn't like something you did.  Maybe you didn't install without turning off your anti-virus.  Could be a 1000 factors not related to the product especially as you can see this product has a very high approval and success rate. 

Whenever something goes wrong in my sim, the first question I ask is "what did I do wrong?"  And search every avenue for a solution before i even think about firing off the angry rant. 

• Upvote 3

Jason Weaver - WestWind Airlines; FlyUK Airlines; VirtualUnited.org

5.jpg

Banner_MJC12.png

10 hours ago, jason99vmi said:

Ultimately hope you learned your lesson about firing off an emotional rant.   If its not an already known issue or an issue being experience by a lot of customers then most likely the issue is with YOUR sim.  We all have tweaks and other 3rd party software installed so maybe it didn't like something you did.  Maybe you didn't install without turning off your anti-virus.  Could be a 1000 factors not related to the product especially as you can see this product has a very high approval and success rate. 

Whenever something goes wrong in my sim, the first question I ask is "what did I do wrong?"  And search every avenue for a solution before i even think about firing off the angry rant. 

Did you not read my last entry?I don't find your admonishment helpful. A lot of YouTube videos don't expose the negatives. the textures in the video were awful by 2017 standards. I had high hopes they would look better on my system. Wrong

the graphics are cartoonish and they mishandled my customer service request by instant refusal. Some of our cosimmers prefer function over form. That's fine. I prefer a better mix of both...tomayto, tomahto.

This forum is a good place to learn about products and services. Is it not our duty to warn others of our negative experiences so they may learn and form their own conclusions. Besides, I let them off the hook and even praised part of their offering.  Blame isn't important as JUSTFLIGHT has agreed to reverse  my costs. I WILL do business with them again and plan to announce there praises after I get the refund.

Regards

2 Monitors, 240G SSD.FSX:Steam with UTX USA Scenery, ORBX Base, Buildings, Airports, NorCAL, Steam addon- Airports, Trees, Milviz310R, Alabeo310R, Flight1 GTN750/650, Carenado- TBM850, Baron, Arrow, V35, F33, C441, 421C, Phenom 100, Premier 1A, RA Duke B60 V2, RA Duke Turbine V2,  Active Sky Next always running real WX. Skyvector 

We're all just waiting excitedly for more of your "praises" for the company, Mike (after you get your refund, of course). You've been a real treat! 

Sincerely,

One of those simpletons that "prefers function over form." 

P.S. This actually was a snide reply, unlike the very professional response you got from Flysimware.

Edited by rightseat
spelling
  • Upvote 2

We appreciate all the support that was reflected in this thread. :biggrin:

As i stated our product does not alter any sim files or effect how your sim continues to work/ The sim may vary on the performance  during the use of our product but does not cause any destruction to your sim.

Update. JUST FLIGHT offered great service after the sale. They originally directed me first to Flysimware for support and as explained here their response was negative and unhelpful. I made Just flight aware of the circumstances and they refunded my whole amount spent. Once again I reiterate, after watching the video with "joe" demonstrating the flysimware Lear offering, I was impressed with his knowledge and demonstration. I intend to also buy their Conquest C441. However their customer service after the sale is negative and non productive. For that reason I will avoid any future business with flysimware. I'm committed to getting my FSX up to speed and adding many more aircraft to my hangar. I will go the Carenado/Alabeo route and most certainly buy again thru Just flight. 

[something about a door being dangerous to you on your way out....]

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, rightseat said:

[something about a door being dangerous to you on your way out....]

Rightseat, your devotion to flysimware is intransigent. I cant thank you enough, or too little for your contributions.

Happy flying :biggrin:

15 hours ago, Flysimware said:

We appreciate all the support that was reflected in this thread. :biggrin:

As i stated our product does not alter any sim files or effect how your sim continues to work/ The sim may vary on the performance  during the use of our product but does not cause any destruction to your sim.

I think the criticisms I saw here was somewhat overboard. There is nothing wrong with your planes, I got what I paid for and I for one have had good response to resolving issues, minor or few that they are. What I like most about your planes is great balance on system functions and quality of  the textures, VC which works will with my computer.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

9 minutes ago, mikebxb said:

Rightseat, your devotion to flysimware is intransigent. I cant thank you enough, or too little for your contributions.

Happy flying :biggrin:

Sure thing, Mike! 

[something about pots and kettles, or other cookery...]

(big thumbs up emoji)!

Mike

I think Flysimware, or any other business actually, would be quite happy, if not relieved, when you walked out the door and I believe this is related only to your attitude.

There are many many ways to solve an issue and I think  you have been unwise with your choice.

I am not biased enough though, to not wish you well with your replacement.

regards

Tony.

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

I ask that from now on folks go back and read their reply  immediately denying any sort of refund because I have a "KEY". Before chastising me.  I come here for solutions not problems. My so called rudeness was in response to theirs. I politely posted a caveat to my peers on here as a service to all of us end users. JUST FLIGHT   in an effort to win my business,  gave me a refund. That is commendable and the right way to handle customers. I have since sung praises about flysimwares commitment to realistic feel in their aircraft. I have no problem with them at this time. I'm sure they love all your support but it doesn't need to continue at my expense. I think it's time to drop this issue and move on.

Moderator, can you please lock this tread down.  It is going nowhere.

Views have been expressed and sides have been staked out and the OP is not about to change sides to the winning camp.

• Upvote 2

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3