Sign in to follow this  
u719826

Version 1.20.8396

Hi,

Can someone advise when V1.20.8396 will be available to download from Aerosoft, I have been trying for the last two days but they are still showing V1.20.8389.

Thanks.

John Funnell

scap_b777.png  NAX8096.png

10 minutes ago, u719826 said:

Hi,

Can someone advise when V1.20.8396 will be available to download from Aerosoft, I have been trying for the last two days but they are still showing V1.20.8389.

Thanks.

Generally, not every update makes it to Aerosoft as PMDG need to ensure that the updates are stable before doing so. It can take anywhere from 2 days to over a week for Aerosoft to first get the installers from PMDG, then they have to make them available on their servers. Usually, Robert will pin a thread in the general forum announcing when Aerosoft have released the updated installers, and I'm sure Aerosoft themselves will make an announcement when there's an update available.

I thought it was out refer an announcement bu PMDG on the 12th of July

AEROSOFT CUSTOMERS:
Aerosoft will have udpates available for you during the day Wednesday. It might take them a few hours to get them downloaded and situated, SO BE PATIENT AND POLITE. (Seriously... any nastiness and we will have you sent to the Chief Pilot's office for a dose of how-to-behave... Nobody wants that... so be nice.)

Also refer my post on the update issue

Regards

WIllem

Downloaded a few hours ago from AS and the Version no. says 1.20.8396

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

4 hours ago, u719826 said:

Hi,

Thanks.

1 hour ago, w_pienaar said:

I thought it was out refer an announcement bu PMDG on the 12th of July

AEROSOFT CUSTOMERS:
Aerosoft will have udpates available for you during the day Wednesday. It might take them a few hours to get them downloaded and situated, SO BE PATIENT AND POLITE. (Seriously... any nastiness and we will have you sent to the Chief Pilot's office for a dose of how-to-behave... Nobody wants that... so be nice.)

Also refer my post on the update issue

Regards

WIllem

Try downloading from the global server (or the other one to whatever you downloaded from)

2 hours ago, JoeFackel said:

Downloaded a few hours ago from AS and the Version no. says 1.20.8396

Not sure where you downloaded this from but from the AS Support page (http://support.aerosoft.com) the version is still 1.20.8389.

Can you advise where you downloaded 1.20.8396 from?

John Funnell

I re-downloaded it from the shop, not from the support page.

BTW, i'm talking of the download version, not sure if you meant the box version.

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

15 hours ago, JoeFackel said:

I re-downloaded it from the shop, not from the support page.

BTW, i'm talking of the download version, not sure if you meant the box version.

Where Aerosoft is concerned it is the DVD boxed version.

John Funnell

I'm downloading it from the pmdg website (Order #386455) and it seems the new version is still not available, when i run the installer it only gives me the option to modify, repair or remove. i chose modify and it does not update. I still see in the operations center that i have version 1.20.8389 installed

You have to deinstall via "Programms and Apps" and THEN install the new version.

Signature3.png

3 hours ago, mike4370 said:

I'm downloading it from the pmdg website (Order #386455) and it seems the new version is still not available, when i run the installer it only gives me the option to modify, repair or remove. i chose modify and it does not update. I still see in the operations center that i have version 1.20.8389 installed

Full names in the forum, please.

Also: your issue is being caused because you are not uninstalling first. Do this via the Control Panel > Add Remove Programs.

Kyle Rodgers

For FSX:SE does this new version bring any improvements or fixes?

6 minutes ago, AndyUK said:

For FSX:SE does this new version bring any improvements or fixes?

Yes, but I can't remember them off the top of my head. We wouldn't have updated the installer, otherwise.

Kyle Rodgers

Unlike the Readme with v1.20.8389 the one included with v1.20.8396 doesn't have a Development History section so I'm none the wiser.