Sign in to follow this  
Guest KChapman

Fun Cirrus Flight (with video)

Guest bush pilot

I went flying with a friend in his SR22 and happened to bring along the video camera. After a quick edit with Windows Movie Maker, posted the result here http://www.griffinstudios.tv/download.htm. Hope you enjoy, and have a great weekend all! -Kevin (on vacation until 2/28 flying around Oregon, North Idaho & Montana)

Guest jrewing

Hey Kevin,Nice video! I have about 60 hours instructing in an SR22G2 and think it is a very capable plane. You mentioned on your download page that you encountered turbulence. The ride is a bit harsh in turbulence, due to the stiffness of the composite construction, but the overall performance is excellent. I joke with the owner I fly with that I have to have a least a 2 hour break after instructing in his plane before I teach in another single, otherwise the shock could be too much for me!Have a great vacation ...John

>Hey Kevin,>>Nice video! I have about 60 hours instructing in an SR22G2>and think it is a very capable plane. You mentioned on your>download page that you encountered turbulence. The ride is a>bit harsh in turbulence, due to the stiffness of the composite>construction, but the overall performance is excellent. I>joke with the owner I fly with that I have to have a least a 2>hour break after instructing in his plane before I teach in>another single, otherwise the shock could be too much for me!>>Have a great vacation ...>>JohnJohn, where do you instruct at?I am a student out of houston, and i have always dreamed of going up in a cirrus. Anyway i could find out if any one around here flys them?Kevin, what song is that? Can think of the name..

Guest KChapman

Different Kevin here, but the song is "Higher" by Creed.