Sign in to follow this  
Drumcode

Dynamic Lightning with TrackIR

I am noticing some weird behavior in the payware or freeware aircraft in v4 with TIR, not sure how to even begin troubleshooting this. In some airports either on the taxiways or runways, when I look straight ahead, the dynamic lights are not illuminating however, when I turn my head all the way to the right, I can see in the corner of my eye that the lights are there, look back straight again and these are gone again. Is this an issue with the airports or something else? Is anyone noticing the same?

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Same here

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Is already discussed here: 

• Upvote 1

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

Nice, but there's really no answers in any of these threads apart from Umberto recognizing the problem. I actually have a ton of DL issues at FSDT's airports which he claimed he's going to address, so there's that. Thanks for pointing me to these discussions. 

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |