Sign in to follow this  
DTG_Cryss

DTG Unveiling A New Feature On The July 19th Live Stream

We said July was going to be a big month for Flight Sim World, and we weren't kidding. We'll be unveiling a new feature that's coming to FSW tomorrow on our twitch channel

If you're unable to make it, you'll be able to watch the VOD on Twitch or YouTube later in the week. 

GyehfNs.jpg

• Upvote 6

Dovetail Flight Community Manager: Catch me on Twitch

Nice! Thanks for heads-up.

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Great news! Thanks Cryss.

Is it a free cake for us? mmmm cake.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

C'mon now Cryss....you gotta throw us a bone bra!

• Upvote 1

i5-6600K 3.5Ghz OC to 4.5GHz|CorsairH60 Liq Cooler|GA-Z170X-Gaming 7|GTX 1070|G.Skill Trident DDR4-3200 32GB|950 PRO M.2 250GB|850 EVO 500GB|2TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD|FractalDesign R4|Corsair RMx 750W|Win10 64bit Home|MSFS2020

I love the smell of Jet-A in the morning!

Robert Pressley a.k.a. SmokeDiddy

1 hour ago, Chock said:

Is it a free cake for us? mmmm cake.

FSW is the cake. The new feature will be the icing.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Barry Friedman

4 hours ago, fshobby said:

FSW is the cake. The new feature will be the icing.:biggrin:

I like cake and I like icing too!  

i5-6600K 3.5Ghz OC to 4.5GHz|CorsairH60 Liq Cooler|GA-Z170X-Gaming 7|GTX 1070|G.Skill Trident DDR4-3200 32GB|950 PRO M.2 250GB|850 EVO 500GB|2TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD|FractalDesign R4|Corsair RMx 750W|Win10 64bit Home|MSFS2020

I love the smell of Jet-A in the morning!

Robert Pressley a.k.a. SmokeDiddy

Hopefully, its an announcement that TrueSky is coming!

• Upvote 1

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

I would have thought they would get such things as 'Cold and dark' out of the way first before bringing in "new features". Of course it's always possible that is what will happen since they will claim that "Cold and dark" is a new feature to FSW and perhaps they might add some decent checklists similar to or better than the ones in MS Flight.

Give people power to really test their personality.

Can't watch that tweet from where I am :-/  ANy news posted here are welcomed, but it might well be the weather engine.

If FSW get's a decent weather model, graphically and physics wise, then that's a big step fwd from the competition, because it is included by default!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Well looking at the Twitch page it says "Passengers update + Cold & Dark Preview" so it appears that things like weather updates etc. will be at a later date.

Cross post with Longranger

Edited by SamYeager
  • Upvote 1

Give people power to really test their personality.

I retract my previous statement. Nice implementation of cold and dark. 

Edited by bgpearce01
Incorrect information

The passengers feature was a recap, Cold & Dark is being introduced next after a 5 min. break.