Sign in to follow this  
morph10

Texture Filtering does not do anything

Hi

Regardless what setting I have my Texture filtering at it makes no difference at all. I currently have it set at Trilinear, as having it at anything above makes no difference.I am wondering why that is? and if anyone else is having this issue also?

My sim looks pretty good, but have notice the PMDG 737 is not very sharp in the cockpit and the edges in exterior view on the aircraft is also not sharp like I had it in FSX, saying that the P3D default aircraft look great.

Would be grateful for any help

Cheers

Marcus H

Would you please post your system specs, exact graphics settings in FSX, which graphics card driver you're using, and let us know if you have changed/updated any graphic card settings and what they are?

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

6 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Would you please post your system specs, exact graphics settings in FSX, which graphics card driver you're using, and let us know if you have changed/updated any graphic card settings and what they are?

I am using P3D v4, never had the problem with FSX. My specs are as follows - i7-3770k 4.30ghz, 16GB ram, Geforce GTX 1070. Graphics driver 376.33. I have had this problem with texture-filtering doing nothing since installing P3d v4.

Cheers

Marcus H