Sign in to follow this  
rvm33

FSX, PF3 and MCE 2720 heartbeat - possible bug

Hello, I noticed in the NGX that every 8 sec or so, MCE FO is flipping some button making the cursor reappear in FSX and clicking sound to be played. As a result, the framerate drops 1-2 frames.

It seems like a loop where MCE checks then flips a button (no buton is actually flipped from what I could figure out) then checks again and cycle starts again. 

I am wodering if anyone has encountered this behavior with MCE set to talk to PF3. Tried various settings of PF3 and mce, I get this all the time. Is that a bug?

It is actually not related to PF3 at all but to the MCE FO who is constantly increasing the decision height minimum by 1 unit every 8 seconds.

I believe it is a bug that started after upgrading PMDG NGX at the last version.

3 hours ago, rvm33 said:

It is actually not related to PF3 at all but to the MCE FO who is constantly increasing the decision height minimum by 1 unit every 8 seconds.

I believe it is a bug that started after upgrading PMDG NGX at the last version.

Is it under P3D V4 64 bit or with latest PMDG NGX update for FSX or P3D 32 Bit?

EDIT: First make sure you install latest V2.7.2.2

Download latest here

The link points to V2.7.20 and with a fresh install it behaves the same.

Just FSX and NGX with MCE running and the FO is increasing every 8 sec with 1 unit the decision height.

44 minutes ago, rvm33 said:

The link points to V2.7.20 and with a fresh install it behaves the same.

Just FSX and NGX with MCE running and the FO is increasing every 8 sec with 1 unit the decision height.

Thanks for reporting this. Now confirmed and fixed.

Download this file 

Unzip and replace "mcpmd73X.dll" in \Flight Simulator X\MCE dlls\ folder

Do NOT use this dll in P3D V4.