Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

That link to the great sounding 737-800?

1 hour ago, Sesquashtoo said:

WOW........H.S.! :)

b738_1.png

I told you!!!

lol

Bob

11 minutes ago, Sesquashtoo said:

No choice....:blink:

LOL........NO CHOICE :)

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

Mitch

One other thing is note, the developer is constantly updating the mod 737 daily. Make sure you have the latest FMOD and mod 737 running together. 

Bob

5 minutes ago, BobFS88 said:

Mitch

One other thing is note, the developer is constantly updating the mod 737 daily. Make sure you have the latest FMOD and mod 737 running together. 

Bob

Thanks Bob..I do.  Just haven't quite figured out how to set a flight plan into motion....

7 minutes ago, HumptyDumpty said:

LOL........NO CHOICE :)

"Nope..."...or I could just go back to G.A.  !~"

5 minutes ago, Sesquashtoo said:

"Nope..."...or I could just go back to G.A.  !~"

Hehehe , i am in the same boat.  Flights over africa

17 minutes ago, HumptyDumpty said:

Hehehe , i am in the same boat.  Flights over africa

"Nah...I'll read up..and figure it out. I was just hoping for a quick tip..."

8 minutes ago, Sesquashtoo said:

"Nah...I'll read up..and figure it out. I was just hoping for a quick tip..."

I think FMC is the one , best to read up on that.

Rgds

35 minutes ago, Sesquashtoo said:

Thanks Bob..I do.  Just haven't quite figured out how to set a flight plan into motion....

Hey Mitch

The only thing that can say of the top of my head was that all flight planning manual programming can only be done on the captain side.

I was looking for the link and found it, (finally) where you can use the co fmc to load a company route in the fmc and set up your flight on the captain side.

This was from this link:

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/111305-boeing-b738-800-modified/&page=373#comment-1212156

Bob

Interesting...this FMOD sound package...

....I have Dolby Surround Sound for my computer, and on many cockpits, payware...I never really had that oh-wow moment...and I'm being honest...very low ambiance of the back two channels (5 speaker surround, with sub-woofer).

Well....that changed with running the FMOD for the Zibo-Mod 737-800!

As soon as I was plopped into the Captain's seat...the 3D sound envelope hit me...and was immediately surrounded by the back cabin chatter, the sounds were crystal clear...and then...when after push-back with that great new push-back plug-in which works like a charm....when, I pushed the throttles forward...WOW...there was the WOW moment....the sound of those engines spooling up, for taxi...and then my take-off roll...THAT put the 'W' in wow!!!

I had real (probably for the very first time...) 3D surround.

So...if you have a Creative S.C. that has Dolby Surround, or a surround tech of any kind...turn that puppy on!!!!!   With FMOD sound modules... it will drive it.

Now...to only figure out how to program that #&&@***@**@***@**@**(@((@((@)#))#)#)#)##)#))#@(@((@(@(@@((@......$$$$II#OO#OO#O#O#   FMC!

Later...

Ses:biggrin: 

8 hours ago, BobFS88 said:

Hey Mitch

The only thing that can say of the top of my head was that all flight planning manual programming can only be done on the captain side.

I was looking for the link and found it, (finally) where you can use the co fmc to load a company route in the fmc and set up your flight on the captain side.

This was from this link:

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/111305-boeing-b738-800-modified/&page=373#comment-1212156

Bob

Thanks for that, Bob...am struggling...the FMC (study level) ain't now push-and rotate...LOL!   Whew.....

12 hours ago, HumptyDumpty said:

the latest FMOD for audio. Its an amazing audio , also the there is a Wx Radar plugin right there

It also drives Creative 3D Dolby Surround modules....and this is probably the very first time, I really could see what my S.C. could punch out!  The cockpit, and the outside taxi view...are now totally awash in a sound envelope.  I'm finally getting some great use out of my back two speakers, other than watching movies, and the like.  When this kicks in...it KILLS anything else, G.A. or Tube, that I have for cockpit ambiance.

Nothing even comes close to the real-life ambiance when this FMOD drives the Dolby!

9 hours ago, BobFS88 said:

Mitch

Bob

Will do...I have both the latest and greatest for today...and if THIS isn't a reason, as stand-alone, why someone should jump into XP11 with both feet...wow.  You don't even have to be a main-line tuber, to appreciate what's happening visually and sonically in front of you....even a dedicated G.A. jock like myself, gets it!

Mitch