Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

That link to the great sounding 737-800?

33 minutes ago, Sesquashtoo said:

Will do...I have both the latest and greatest for today...and if THIS isn't a reason, as stand-alone, why someone should jump into XP11 with both feet...wow.  You don't even have to be a main-line tuber, to appreciate what's happening visually and sonically in front of you....even a dedicated G.A. jock like myself, gets it!

Mitch

Absolutely

There is some much dedicated work being done by the developer, I have to have a link for the org to notify me of the updates due to enormous activity. Someone reports an issue or two and some time within hours, Zibo will have a fix upload. It would make even the hardcore PMDG spoiled with that type turn around. The FMOD sound are amazing, I only be able to fly it once from KBOS to KMDW. I was able to make a last minute change runways in the FMC without much trouble at all.  

I am building some more Orthos at the moment. But after that I think take a break and start a flight to KBWI.

If I am not mistaken, I was watching the Q and A from L R and think they plan to add the FMOD to some of the GA aircraft. Some you may be seeing something there in the near future.  

Bob

34 minutes ago, BobFS88 said:

Absolutely

There is some much dedicated work being done by the developer, I have to have a link for the org to notify me of the updates due to enormous activity. Someone reports an issue or two and some time within hours, Zibo will have a fix upload. It would make even the hardcore PMDG spoiled with that type turn around. The FMOD sound are amazing, I only be able to fly it once from KBOS to KMDW. I was able to make a last minute change runways in the FMC without much trouble at all.  

I am building some more Orthos at the moment. But after that I think take a break and start a flight to KBWI.

If I am not mistaken, I was watching the Q and A from L R and think they plan to add the FMOD to some of the GA aircraft. Some you may be seeing something there in the near future.  

Bob

Wow...FMOD to others?   I have to tell ya, Bob...what a difference in immersion...especially if your S.C. can suck up the marrow....!  The XP culture, just keeps getting better n' better, not by the day...but by the minute!

Cheers,

You're right, you have to check...I had B9...and just found V1.  Loaded it in...new features and tweaks...

Mitch,

I dont know if this helps but....

Programme your FMC.

During your preflight procedure (I am assuming you are using one LOL) ... a. you have 2 x FD buttons .... Left one is cptains and the right one is co-pilot, I am going to assume you do not have your lovely better half sitting on your lap or to the right, so click the left FD.

Also during your preflight you arm your autothrotle. after the green light appears under it you may click VNAV and LNAV. Please note that the L and V Nav buttons can also be clicked after take off at the appropriate time. I do it during preflight.

After take off and, again, at the appropriate time you click on CMD A or CMD B.(Autopilot)

If LNAV still will not engage then I can only assume that the programming of the FMC needs anotfly the IFLYher look. 

I do not have this aircraft and I am currently in Australia and away from my computer so I am not sure if the procedures I have outlined are correct.  IFLY 737 and that is the procedure I have given you.  I believe you can download that FMC procedure in the manual from IFLY site.

Good luck

Toy Chilcott

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

Mitch

Just when you think you have the latest:

Zibo release 3.05h just 45 min ago.

small graphics corrections on PFD
- fixed ALT INTV feature
- fixed FD for LNAV, VNAV engage (LNAV above 50ft RA, VNAV above 400ft RA)
- fixed VNAV speeds for LNAV/VNAV approach
- fixed small bugs (MCP alt on PFD,...)
- add Preflight status to FMC

You you say, things get better by the min.

Bob

11 hours ago, BobFS88 said:

Mitch

Just when you think you have the latest:

Zibo release 3.05h just 45 min ago.

small graphics corrections on PFD
- fixed ALT INTV feature
- fixed FD for LNAV, VNAV engage (LNAV above 50ft RA, VNAV above 400ft RA)
- fixed VNAV speeds for LNAV/VNAV approach
- fixed small bugs (MCP alt on PFD,...)
- add Preflight status to FMC

You you say, things get better by the min.

Bob

I don't see 'h' on his share drive...is it the top one?

1 hour ago, Sesquashtoo said:

I don't see 'h' on his share drive...is it the top one?

Mitch

You won't see it label until you download the file. Then the file name will have the new name. Open the zip file and look in the reader doc with all of the revise. That's how I know I have the right one.  

I was start the download where it saids 737-800x in the upper right.

Bob