Sign in to follow this  
Drumcode

Drzewiecki Design - New York Airports v2 released

On 7/19/2017 at 0:26 PM, DrzewieckiDesign said:

NYAv2 X has just one DEMO which includes all 6 airports.

Hi DrzewieckiDesign,

I purchased the earlier version of NYC Airports from Aerosoft.  But Aerosoft does not appear to have the FSX/P3D version available (I am looking for FSX Steam-compatible version).  Will it  be available soon, and if not, how do I receive the discount?

Thanks,

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

51 minutes ago, AA777-223 said:

Just curious, how does the DD JFK textures compare to the FSDT airport?  The FSDT JFK textures seem very low-res compared to their O'Hare which is a early project from them.

OK, answered my own question, the Demo buildings are extremely poor on textures but the ground itself looks great!

Does this apply to the real version too?

1 hour ago, AA777-223 said:

Does this apply to the real version too?

Of course not. The demo is intentionally using downgraded textures.

Overall the airport is much crisper. Nice to have the modern representation if JFK in the sim. 

• Upvote 1

Keep the blue part on top...

Ryzen 7800x3D | ASUS Rog Strix B650E-F | MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X | 64GB DDR5 6000Mhz RAM | 2x Samsung 960 M.2 SSD | 2x Samsung 850 SSD | NZXT Kraken x72 Cooler | EVGA 1000 PSU

I am also having the problem at the jetway, I have the latest SODE installed (1.5.3) but when I select the stand it shows "no stands available" ..Any idea if there is a fix to this?

Thanks!

John

I have installed this in v4 and now my Scenery editor dialog on P3D does not open. Just blank screen.

How do you un-install these Airports?

4 hours ago, 757FO said:

I am also having the problem at the jetway, I have the latest SODE installed (1.5.3) but when I select the stand it shows "no stands available" ..Any idea if there is a fix to this?

Thanks!

John

Getting the same thing here. Latest SODE installed and the files are in the proper SODE folders. Weird.... 

Eric 

Stanislaw,

I flew in for the first time to LGA at night and had no dynamic lights at all on rwy 22, it was completely dark. As a matter of fact I had very little dynamic lights during taxi to A1. While parking, I noticed that the car traffic is emerging before the main terminal from the highway behind it. Can you check this out?

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

7 hours ago, 757FO said:

Thanks!

John

Working for me. Open SODE menu by pressing Shift+D. The stands options should be there.

CPU Intel Core i9 13900K, GPU :RTX 4090 FE, RAM : Corsair Vengeance DDR5 32GB@6000MHz, SSD : Samsung 990 Pro 2TB NVMe M2, Monitor : Asus PG42 UQ

I'm loving the updated version of JFK.  Superb addon,

6 hours ago, xenonsk said:

Working for me. Open SODE menu by pressing Shift+D. The stands options should be there.

I'm having the same problem as the guys above (I've only tried KJFK so far). Yes, Shift+D opens the menu, but the menu is saying there are no stands available.

Otherwise I'm delighted with this purchase. I'm sure there will be a fix soon enough for this minor issue.

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

1 hour ago, Guevorkyan said:

Run a FSDT Live Update, apparently it's a GSX fault.

Thanks, but I already have the latest version of Coutl, as I only recently updated it for P3Dv4.

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

27 minutes ago, nealmac said:

Thanks, but I already have the latest version of Coutl, as I only recently updated it for P3Dv4.

yes same here, I ran  the FSDT Updater but still shows "no stands available"