Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[20JUL17] Something for people who LOVE airplanes and flying...

I took a day off in preparation for this plane. I have it in x-Plane and it is a joy to fly. Especially with a decent sound system.

Are we there yet! Are we there yet! Are we there yet!

Lol. Like many others I wasn't in a rush to get this one until I just saw Roberts Intro and those amazing pics.

• Upvote 1

Nice! I am not one to complain about release times but I am rather disappointed the XP version still hasn't been updated to XP11 months after its release. 

• Upvote 2

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

23 minutes ago, montanasimmer said:

I can't wait.  Only question - P3D or FSX...

Answered in bold in the first sentence on the first page....

25 minutes ago, YukonPete said:

Nice! I am not one to complain about release times but I am rather disappointed the XP version still hasn't been updated to XP11 months after its release. 

My guess would be they wanted to get this launched, then port the new features over when the make the plane 11 capable...no insider baseball here...just a guess

Hello there.

Great news about this release but is 737-600 and 700 expansion update for v4 still going on parallel or will be delayed because of this brand new great seller?

Not asking about a release date, just curious about how is it going because I am waiting for this expansion to be released before purchasing and jumping to V4.

This was my personal requirement for buying another sim again. Not before all my PMDG collection (I have all of them) is V4 compatible.  

Best regards.

10 minutes ago, FishermanIvan said:

Answered in bold in the first sentence on the first page....

I think he meant, he was asking himself whether to go for the FSX version or P3D version. That's the way I interpreted it, as I too have to decide which platform to opt for.

10 minutes ago, Xiropillo said:

Hello there.

Great news about this release but is 737-600 and 700 expansion update for v4 still going on parallel or will be delayed because of this brand new great seller?

Not asking about a release date, just curious about how is it going because I am waiting for this expansion to be released before purchasing and jumping to V4.

This was my personal requirement for buying another sim again. Not before all my PMDG collection (I have all of them) is V4 compatible.  

Best regards.

Different team that handle the DC6 and different the 600/700 which currently we test.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

2 minutes ago, Olympic260 said:

Different team that handle the DC6 and different the 600/700 which currently we test.

Ok thanks very much for your answer. So I keep on waiting. 

Great news and great work!

Thanks Rob and the entire Team!

6 minutes ago, vc10man said:

I think he meant, he was asking himself whether to go for the FSX version or P3D version. That's the way I interpreted it, as I too have to decide which platform to opt for.

Really, how is that even a question anymore if you have both? With most, if not all, developers going full steam on P3D V4 now, why would you buy anything for FSX that doesn't work on P3D?  

I really hope that this and the 748 is the last product cycle for FSX.  

• Upvote 1

How much will it be price?

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

5 hours ago, Milton Waddams said:

As per PMDG policy, they'll announce something when they have something to announce. If they haven't said something, that means they have nothing to say at the moment. Keep in mind that installing into XP-11 is not supported/recommended and the product was never intended for it.

I know I don't ask an update right now or anything but I think they can share if they plan on updating it or not, I don't want any kind of dates or details. Just a simple yes/no it just would be nice to know it will continue to be supported as it's the first product that got outside of the P3D/FS world. And has not received any updates ever since. And I'm realy looking forward the third tutorial as well.

23 minutes ago, JLuis said:

How much will it be price?

Would like to know the same.

Mark.