Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[20JUL17] Something for people who LOVE airplanes and flying...

As far as I know PMDG never released a price tag before the actual release. So just wait until the release :)

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

guess its F5 time....

this is what i get when i try to go to the dc6 product page... The one who cost 2.5 Mill

This product is no longer active in our catalog.

Look for another product or contact the store manager to let them know.

PMDG Operations Center is again updated here, so I think the release is close............... (pressing both thumbs)  :)

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg
Markus Frank
Windows 10 64,Intel i7, 32GB RAM
NVidia GTX 1080ti, Prepar3D V4.

6 minutes ago, ThomasAH said:

By the way, the shop page for P3D (http://www.precisionmanuals.com/ProductCart/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=25) has the HTML title "FSX Products" :)

Won't be long now...

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

1 hour ago, Xiropillo said:

Hello there.

Great news about this release but is 737-600 and 700 expansion update for v4 still going on parallel or will be delayed because of this brand new great seller?

Not asking about a release date, just curious about how is it going because I am waiting for this expansion to be released before purchasing and jumping to V4.

This was my personal requirement for buying another sim again. Not before all my PMDG collection (I have all of them) is V4 compatible.  

Best regards.

They are very clear about the release date on the P3D products page..... lol

PMDG 737-600/700 NGX Expansion Package for use with Lockheed Martin Prepar3D
NOTE: Requires PMDG 737NGX Base Package for Prepar3D
DOWNLOAD DELIVERY ONLY!
INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED TO INSTALL

Digitally delivered products are not refundable!

Compatible with any Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v2.4-v3.x License Level.
Will be Prepar3D v4 compatible sometime prior to June 22, 2059.

• Upvote 1

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 9:12 AM, scandinavian13 said:

In case some of you didn't know, there is actually a performance profile for PFPX included in the documentation folder of the DC-6. If you need help on where to put the files, look to the Intro Manual in the same folder.

All the same, some prefer to use the free - and very well put together - SimBrief site to plan their flights. Have a look at the aircraft list near the bottom. They now have a DC-6 profile available for your flight planning needs.

Just saw this over on the DC-6 side. I was starting to sweat the PFPX profile issue! Great news!!!

1 hour ago, vc10man said:

I think he meant, he was asking himself whether to go for the FSX version or P3D version. That's the way I interpreted it, as I too have to decide which platform to opt for.

Hey Rick,

I hope you can use this bird as the catalyst that will move you into the platform PMDG and all the other vendors would preferably code in if their customer base would all move to it.

This is especially poignant since if you choose to stay with FSX on this purchase, you will buying it all over again when you move to 64bit, as we're all well-aware of here.:wink:

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

13 minutes ago, MattS said:

They are very clear about the release date on the P3D products page..... lol

PMDG 737-600/700 NGX Expansion Package for use with Lockheed Martin Prepar3D
NOTE: Requires PMDG 737NGX Base Package for Prepar3D
DOWNLOAD DELIVERY ONLY!
INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED TO INSTALL

Digitally delivered products are not refundable!

Compatible with any Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v2.4-v3.x License Level.
Will be Prepar3D v4 compatible sometime prior to June 22, 2059.

Heh, nice catch :)

12 hours ago, A320wolf said:

Hi Mr.Randazzo!

This machine looks amazing! Just one question: the GNS430 will use Navigraph airac or the P3D default database ?

Thanks!

Best regards,Massimo Solimbergo

4 hours ago, kityatyi said:

Could you tell us a little bit about the included GNS430, how detailed is this? Does it use the default database or is it possible to update it via Navigraph? Thank you!

Since it sounds like you guys already have Navigraph, you should really check out fsAerodata. Just use it to download the current Navigraph cycle, click a few buttons, and Bob's your uncle. 

2 minutes ago, MattS said:

Since it sounds like you guys already have Navigraph, you should really check out fsAerodata. Just use it to download the current Navigraph cycle, click a few buttons, and Bob's your uncle. 

Sounds interesting. Is it something like current (Navigraph) AIRAC into the default database?

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD

Is OUT!!!!!

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Ok, so fsAerodata solves the problem of staying current when it comes to navdata. Question is, does the GNS430 that comes with the PMDG DC-6 allow for creating and editing flight plans on the go or is it only going to accept a plan built using the default flight planner? 

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD

PMDG= autopurchase. First plane ride I ever had was a 6, andI was 5, sitting beside my Dad flying to Bogata in 1957. That was when I fell in love with airplanes. Many DC6 rides after.

Vic green