Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[20JUL17] Something for people who LOVE airplanes and flying...

15 minutes ago, MarkW said:

You have to be impressed with PMDG.  since P3D v4 came out they have updated the 747, 777, 737 and released the DC-6 while other developers have had trouble getting updates (not even new products) out for their one product.  well done.

++++1

29 minutes ago, MarkW said:

You have to be impressed with PMDG.  since P3D v4 came out they have updated the 747, 777, 737 and released the DC-6 while other developers have had trouble getting updates (not even new products) out for their one product.  well done.

The only thing I'm waiting on is the baby Boeings.

NAX669.png

32 minutes ago, MarkW said:

Well said, and well done PMDG. Thank you for transitioning us to v4 so quickly and most importantly, so smoothly!!!

Benjamin Nash

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, 32GB DDR4 RAM CL14, Asus ROG Strix 4090, Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero Motherboard, LG OLED C1 48". 

I work in a sales world and I know no

one that can sell a empty box with beautiful pictures on it and adrenaline pumping actions descriptions like RSR. 

IMPRESSIVE

David

1 hour ago, kityatyi said:

Thanks mate, appreciated! RTFM I know. But I have an excuse, it's still downloading. :-P

Zolt,

When we released the first version for X-Plane, someone stumbled into the PFPX profile files and decided it was some magical "lookup table" for the flight model and it was held out as proof to his uninformed friends that somehow we had tried to cheat him...

I wasn't sure whether to be more impressed that he knew he was looking at a table of aircraft data, or disappointed that he has sucked down so much kool-aid that he thought such a thing was really an issue.

:blink:

• Upvote 2

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

hey I just did a short test flight.  Beautiful Plane BTW, PMDG folks.  I do have one Question. Is the exhaust flame suppose to work in P3D .v4 ? it is that an XP feature only?

Capt. Robert Rixx

1 hour ago, FireRx said:

hey I just did a short test flight.  Beautiful Plane BTW, PMDG folks.  I do have one Question. Is the exhaust flame suppose to work in P3D .v4 ? it is that an XP feature only?

Robert,

The flames only visible at high power settings in low light conditions, just as on the real airplane.

Cheers,

• Upvote 1

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64

6 hours ago, jettlagg said:

I took a day off in preparation for this plane. I have it in x-Plane and it is a joy to fly. Especially with a decent sound system.

The soundset for FSX / P3D version has been fundamentally upgraded compared to the XP version.  The new soundset is on a completely different level of realism, fidelity and immersiveness compared to the XP version.  With a decent sound system cranked up .... my concern is for your neighbours :) 

We have four distinct sub bass / bass layers running in parallel on this lovely bird, giving you more bass than you can probably handle!  - adjust the power on one of the four throttles just slightly, and hear the bass interference patterns resonate half your house !

• Upvote 1

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

1 hour ago, JasonB said:

Robert,

The flames only visible at high power settings in low light conditions, just as on the real airplane.

Cheers,

I have a high end system. what power settings is required?  I did a Time preview and do see the effect :(

Capt. Robert Rixx

2 minutes ago, FireRx said:

I did a Time preview and do see the effect :(

Not sure a simple preview is going to do it...

Just reset it to night.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

50 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Not sure a simple preview is going to do it...

Just reset it to night.

Thanks, Kyle

Capt. Robert Rixx

Congratulations on the release guys! I know this project has been slow cooking for a long long time.  LOL How long ago was it when you guys posted the first teaser screenshots?  Anyway, it looks absolutely awesome, unfortunately I am doing a system reinstall, but will buy the Six as soon as I got FSX back up and running.

Cheers!

TJ

Congratulations!  For sure is a dream-bird, now became real! :gaul:

Raphael Chacón

158745.png

FLYSIMWARE-SM#1378797 RXP750-#1533812 RXP530-#1526291 RXP430-#1543520 

FS2C #43560 #52175 #68068 #68152 #69299 #71201 #72243 #105040 SM#1325481

PMDG #60260 #73469 #144746 #194702 #196953 #230831 #236231 #251801 #266742 #336381  #397556

Will there be an option to load the aircraft with engines running, and all of the systems are initialised automatically (like the jets)?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png