Sign in to follow this  
Berlopez

Google Photoes test

Ok Google Work (-:

...BUt I still have that photobucket update notification box, anyone know how to get rid off? Found out how and have got rid of the box.

I REFUSE TO LET THEM EXTORT 399 US to use theire site!

Berlopez

You have to remove the link from your signature.

A better site as discussed here on AVSIM is http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/.  You can then embed your photos on AVSIM and no one will have to go to a link.  It's donationware.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I seen that you tried dropbox in a test earlier.. (Topic now locked) In order to use dropbox at AVSIM just modify the very end of the link that dropbox provides and change it to 1.

w w w dot dropbox dot com /s/6u7p8zuulr2f5v4/757 instruments.jpg?dl=0
Change to -
w w w dot dropbox dot com /s/6u7p8zuulr2f5v4/757 instruments.jpg?dl=1

You must use the lower right dropdown "Insert other media", just putting the link in the post will not work.

Here's your dropbox image from the previous test post -
757%20instruments.jpg?dl=1

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap 

Thanks for the advice spokes2112.

Now the topic got diverted in subject,at least because of this image linking, which I appreciate everyones help enormously. Originally just wanted to show what a great addon the justflight 757-100 Fremium is, and I was actually showing that both LOC& GS Needles Work during an OLS Landing.

Berlopez