Sign in to follow this  
bobnv

Airports not so busy in V4

I'm running MT6 at 80% ai at busy airports.  The airport traffic seems really low compared to V3.   With V3 I would see 3 or 4 planes lined up at a runway for TO,  Anyone one else notice this ?

No.  I have mine at 20% and see plenty of a/c. Do you have some sort of traffic limiter still running? Like FSUIPC?

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Not using traffic limiter.  Strange, most of my traffic are just parked, with very few on the move.

22 minutes ago, bobnv said:

Not using traffic limiter.  Strange, most of my traffic are just parked, with very few on the move.

That wasn't the case at KMDW. I was cleared to land just in the nick of time as Southwest activity was getting busy. I get plenty of activity I may have to reduce my traffic settings. I use UTLive BTW at 75%.

There are multiple topics on here which talk about radio entries missing from some MT6 aircraft.cfg's. Look these up.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

See this thread - specifically missing radios section and the post yesterday from 4L0M:

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

Thanks all, I'll try some a/c. cfg work.  I think I'll try Ultimate Traffic Live for V4 if I can figure out how to buy it.  I'm tired of MT & lack of support.  I understand Burkhard's health issue, but someone should be able to step in to fix it.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, bobnv said:

I think I'll try Ultimate Traffic Live for V4 if I can figure out how to buy it. 

Don't as it is VERY buggy in v4 and you'll only get frustrated with it. Keep an eye on their forums for updates. 

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

10 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

Don't as it is VERY buggy in v4 and you'll only get frustrated with it. Keep an eye on their forums for updates. 

OK, thanks

At 20% I get hardly any traffic. I have the free FSUIPC and I dont think that version affects traffic. I usually run at 75%.