Hi everybody

I wanted to share something I've been working on for the last two years..     enjoy:gaul:

• Upvote 3

This is fantastic! 

Keep the blue part on top...

Ryzen 7800x3D | ASUS Rog Strix B650E-F | MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X | 64GB DDR5 6000Mhz RAM | 2x Samsung 960 M.2 SSD | 2x Samsung 850 SSD | NZXT Kraken x72 Cooler | EVGA 1000 PSU

Tremendous work!  I'd buy it for the other Saitek yoke!

Hey Steve... thanks for your work on VATSIM!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Looks very impressive! Iminif you want to start selling them- I don't have a 3D printer or mug time to build hence why my Warthog extension is taking forever!

Well done Sir!

Mark Harris.

Aged 54. 

P3D,  & DCS mostly. DofReality P6 platform partially customised and waiting for parts. Brunner CLS-E Yoke and Pedals. Winwing HOTAS and Cougar MFDS.

Scan 3XS Laptop i9-9900K 3.6ghz, 64GB DDR4, RTX2080.

B737NG Pilot. Ex Q400, BAe146, ATP and Flying Instructor in the dim and distant past! SEP renewed and back at the coal face flying folk on the much deserved holidays!

Great job! 3D printing is becoming more affordable by the day. I've used the services of www.3dhubs.com to print some parts for work. There is one of their shops nearby with 4 different printers and I got my part in the mail in a couple of days. 

Joel Pacheco

X-plane 11.5, i7 4790k OC 4.8GHz (1.330V) - Nvidia GTX 1080ti - Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 - Corsair Hydro Series H115i - Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz DDR3 CL10 - Samsung 860 EVO SSD 500Gb  - Windows 10 Pro - HP Reverb G2 

1 hour ago, joelpacheco said:

Great job! 3D printing is becoming more affordable by the day. I've used the services of www.3dhubs.com to print some parts for work. There is one of their shops nearby with 4 different printers and I got my part in the mail in a couple of days. 

this it the thing.. you don't necessarily have to have 3D printer on your desktop. There's a lot of 3D printing services online, you just send them the files and get your parts back in a mail:) 

1 hour ago, Jay 737 said:

Good news everybody. I managed to draft simple website for all my upcoming projects and updates.

It also have download section, check it out

https://vrflightsim.wixsite.com/mysite

It all looks very interesting. I can't wait to see how it develops over time.

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit

hey guys..
thanks for your comments so far.  Because It's little tricky to monitor them all around different forums along with youtube channel I opened dedicated forum for VR FlightSim projects.   
Not much is happening there yet but it's a start:)

Forum - http://vrflightsim.forumotion.com/  

Web - https://vrflightsim.wixsite.com/mysite

Jay, thanks for that. Please pop back here when you complete the project to let us know.

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit

On 9/1/2017 at 2:05 PM, vortex681 said:

Jay, thanks for that. Please pop back here when you complete the project to let us know.

will do ;)