Sign in to follow this  
Stephane Leduc

Panel Undocking problem PMDG 777

Hi,

Im usingf the PMDG 777 with P3Dv4 on a Dual Monitor Setup (Second is for gauges) and i have a Problem with undocking the Panels.

Whenever i undock a Panel to take it to my second Monitor, the Panel goes black in the VC. Ist like im litterally taking it out to bring it to the other Screen. I have never had this with any other aircraft. Is it Normal ?

sorry for my bad english

Greetings from switzerland

Stephane

I believe all PMDG 2D panels work like this. At least from my little experience with them.

4 minutes ago, icemarkom said:

I believe all PMDG 2D panels work like this. At least from my little experience with them.

Hi icemarkom !

Oh ok, so its not possible to fly with a VC and have lets say the PFD on both displays ? i find this to be very special since it doesent make any sense to me. If i would take all Instruments to my second Monitor, the VC would basically look as if it was Cold and Dark. Never saw this on any add on...

You can take FOs panels there... With the recommended zoom level, you can't see them anyways :-)

1 minute ago, icemarkom said:

You can take FOs panels there... With the recommended zoom level, you can't see them anyways :-)

Ok thats a good idea ! thanks for your help, anyways i dont get why they did this. On any other Aircraft you can just take out panels and still have a fully functional VC... weird stuff :( 

It may be performance related, but that is something they'll have to answer.