Sign in to follow this  
Manny

My Saitek Cessna Yoke Aileron and Elivator axis is not working with this aircraft - SOLVED

1) I can invoke FSUIPC and see the  X and Y axis for my Yoke active... and its assigned to Elv and Aileron.

But it has no effect on the aircraft

I managed to assign four throttle to the aircrafts 4 throttles

Saitek Rudder is working fine.

Hmmmmmmmm

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

3 minutes ago, Manny said:

1) I can invoke FSUIPC and see the  X and Y axis for my Yoke active... and its assigned to Elv and Aileron.

Assign in the sim. Process in FSUIPC. Do not assign axes in FSUIPC.

Kyle Rodgers

2 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Assign in the sim. Process in FSUIPC. Do not assign axes in FSUIPC.

I cannot do that.. since then it's going to mess up all my other aircraft. I would not have to assign in the sim for all aircraft... and calibrate outside FSUIPC.. right?>

Manny

Just now, Manny said:

I cannot do that.. since then it's going to mess up all my other aircraft. I would not have to assign in the sim for all aircraft... and calibrate outside FSUIPC.. right?>

By default, assigning in the sim would assign for all aircraft, so that's a single action. You can then calibrate and process the axis directly in FSUIPC. I'm at a loss as to how this would negatively affect anything, honestly.

Kyle Rodgers

It works perfectly well in FSUIPC. I do not have any joysticks enabled in P3D whatsoever.... perhaps your control locks are still on.....

• Upvote 1

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

3 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

By default, assigning in the sim would assign for all aircraft, so that's a single action. You can then calibrate and process the axis directly in FSUIPC. I'm at a loss as to how this would negatively affect anything, honestly.

1. Calibrating in FSUIC is so much better than in the sim.. so I would lose that functionality

2) I use Simstarter to clear out all my controls...  cause the sim keeps assigning the default keys to all USB devices once in a while

Its easier for me to simply delete all assignment and the FSUIC.ini keeps everything and never loses it. This has worked so far for all the addon aircrafts including all my PMDG aircrafts

Not sure why this one behaves differently

Manny

1 minute ago, Manny said:

1. Calibrating in FSUIC is so much better than in the sim.. so I would lose that functionality

Assign in the sim, calibrate in FSUIPC. It's written in every PMDG intro manual exactly because of problems like this.

1 minute ago, Manny said:

2) I use Simstarter to clear out all my controls...  cause the sim keeps assigning the 

Its easier for me to simply delete all assignment and the FSUIC.ini keeps everything and never loses it. This has worked so far for all the addon aircrafts including all my PMDG aircrafts

Might be easier but with the way PMDG's aircraft handles control inputs it is best to use the sim itself to control your axis.

2 minutes ago, lasnubes said:

It works perfectly well in FSUIPC.... perhaps your control locks are still on.....

Do  you have your Aileron and Elevator assigned  using FSUIPC and not the sim too?

2) where is the control lock?  I loaded the aircraft and its ready to fly... state

Manny

PROBLEM SOLVED.. it was the control LOCK!

Thanks, Carl! And others too. Thank you. I like to use FSUIPC for the reason I explained. 

I wish there was a way LM would disable the Joystick controller auto assignment when I stick a USB device of any kind. Its so silly to assume every USB device is a Joy stick. Funny enough it does not do what with my Cessna Rudder. It knows,,its a rudder.

HA H

Manny