Sign in to follow this  
wheels1911

PMDG 737 NGX REBOOT skins

So either im stupid or IDK because i cant figure out where the F to get skins for my aircraft.......like delta...alaska....united

im so lost.

i did the digital download of the ngx reboot like 5 days ago so im very new to all this

thanks,

jordan

5 minutes ago, wheels1911 said:

So either im stupid or IDK because i cant figure out where the F to get skins for my aircraft.......like delta...alaska....united

im so lost.

i did the digital download of the ngx reboot like 5 days ago so im very new to all this

thanks,

jordan

Operations centre > Select your product in the drop down box > Livery downloader

I highly recommend reading the intro manual, everything is explained in there

PS: PMDG require full names in the forums, first and last.

Hi Jordan,

Welcome to the forums!

Not sure what you mean by "Reboot."  There have been several recent updates, particularly to make the NGX compatible with P3D V4 (64bit).  When you install it you should see an Operations Center in your Start Menu.  It has a livery downloader that will automatically download and install many liveries direct from PMDG.  You can also find many liveries by searching the AVSIM Library.

The Operations Center will also let you know whether your version is up to date.

Mike

PS: PMDG wants you to sign your full name in its forums.

• Upvote 1

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

im sorry i should be more specific the reboot meaning FS2CREW

So my PMDG 737 NGX did not come with a Operations Center in my start menu

And how do i sign with my full name??  sorry im like brand new this is my first post on the forums

4 minutes ago, Mike777 said:

Not sure what you mean by "Reboot." 

Reboot is the name of the latest FS2Crew product to accompany the NGX. My guess is that's where our OP got the name.

Edit: He beat me to it.

Edited by wsmeier

Walter Meier

4 minutes ago, wheels1911 said:

im sorry i should be more specific the reboot meaning FS2CREW

So my PMDG 737 NGX did not come with a Operations Center in my start menu

Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\

You should have a PMDG or PMDG Operations Centre folder (I can't remember the exact naming but you'll see it). In that folder you should have an operations centre executable. Run this as administrator. If you only have an updater executable file, run that as administrator and the operations centre file should appear in that folder.

4 minutes ago, wheels1911 said:

And how do i sign with my full name??  sorry im like brand new this is my first post on the forums

You can either write it at the bottom of every post, or you can add it to your signature like mine. To do this go to the drop down where your user name is in the top right corner of the page, click account settings, click signature on the left side, add it in there and click save. 

Yes, the folder is:

C:\Program Files (x86)\PMDG Operations Center

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2