Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

XP10 has been deleted, long live XP11!

I just turned on under vSync (to FAST), and turned back on Optimize Threads, also back to ON.  Fired up for this flight and pushback, and picked up 7 FPS on average.

At CYYZ, (custom), Ortho4XP zl17/19/2, xEnviro (always as engaged), am getting on average (on the deck...) 42 FPS outside view, and in-cockpit, 35 FPS.  In otherwords, fantastic system performance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long live, XP11, now running solo on my system...

b738_20.png

b738_17.png

b738_18.png

b738_19.png

• Upvote 3

Nice shots!

cheers

-E

Enrique Vaamonde

Nice Mitch! What clouds are those?

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

Nice.  The distance Toronto high rises, are they default's XP11 ?

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

14 minutes ago, Anxu00 said:

Nice.  The distance Toronto high rises, are they default's XP11 ?

Nope, 'The Toronto Skyline', found on the .org :) You also need to grab the Toronto C.N. Tower as well. That is also custom.  Both on the .org

While you're at it...also grab CYTZ   A must have!

6 hours ago, Bob Tildesley said:

Beautiful! And what is XPlane 10? Never heard of it! :)

LOL...well, quite frankly, it was just until this morning, when I 'made my decision'....XP10 was still side-by-side on the HD, by XP11.

Today, only XP11 resides.... :)

Cheers,

12 minutes ago, Sesquashtoo said:

While you're at it...also grab CYTZ   A must have!

Didn't you say this package interfered with Ortho4XP? But thanks for the info.

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

1 hour ago, Anxu00 said:

Didn't you say this package interfered with Ortho4XP? But thanks for the info.

"Oh...no, actually, it was the Lake Ontario basin scenery file that conflicted with no Toronto showing up. All of the mentioned files needed are not bundled as a package. You need to sniff them out, and grab 'em.

It was a file that (before Ortho4XP showed up), that extended ortho from Toronto, west along the Hamilton, Ontario basin on towards N. Falls. That is the one, you can't install, or need to remove, before Ortho4XP generation for the Toronto area.  I have captured from the start of the Plains of North America, east...in its entirety, so have all of Ontario, Quebec, etc, now as zl17/19/2 Ortho.  It is all a fabulous experience to view in G.A. flying. All of it.  The best thing to come along in flight simulation, since munching on a 'slice of bread', while doing it, lol!"

"One of my favorite flights, is to start at Cornwall, Ontario, and fly east over (in ortho of course!) The Thousand Islands, of where my wife and I love to hike, camp, bicycle, small-quaint-shopping-grabs, etc..., Gananoque is tops...for the Thousand Island Boat Tours....wow...wow....and the Play House, for new plays upon the waterfront, dining...all of it...and fly from Cornwall, to P.E.I. all along the St. Lawrence River...over Quebec City, etc...a most wonderful, and immersive flight.  One of the best that flight simulation can offer for the G.A. jock. In XP11, it's simply 'killa'..."

Post Edit:  "BTW, a late afternoon/on-towards-evening in most beautiful and history-rich, Kingston, Ontario with great bistro or formal dining, great shopping in the Old Quarter (this was a most famous British 18th century naval town/base, with actual British masted warships sunk just outside the natural harbor, etc...for naval, or 18th century history buffs (as we are...), this is a must city to visit...!!!!) is also a must real-life visit for those thinking of touring this area of Ontario.  If you own a touring motorcycle...THIS IS A MUST TOUR! Make sure while the two of you are riding that bike...to take in, the Thousand Island Parkway,....make many stops...enjoy a cuppa of Tim Horton's Dark Roast (my favorite!)...munch on a few doughnuts, and enjoy this majestic part of Ontario, Canada.  Well worth crossing the border to, and for....well worth it!"

Later,

Cheers,

Being serviced for a night flight outta Toronto Pearson, bound soon, for Miami Intl. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

b738_54.png

b738_49.png

• Upvote 1