Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

XP10 has been deleted, long live XP11!

I'm about to delete my XP10 setup as well, the only reason I'm keeping it is because of my PMDG DC6. Now that I'm with my new PC I'm feeling like Disneyland with XP11 which is so spot on with many things, basically how good it works out of the box. I even deleted my FSX setup as well! After 10 years! You know I was a FSX die hard guy, sometimes I told myself "what I've done!" but when I look again how good is XP11, I feel relieved again. I really hope for at least 5 year XP11 run.

Cheers

Alexander Colka

2 hours ago, alexcolka said:

I'm about to delete my XP10 setup as well, the only reason I'm keeping it is because of my PMDG DC6. Now that I'm with my new PC I'm feeling like Disneyland with XP11 which is so spot on with many things, basically how good it works out of the box. I even deleted my FSX setup as well! After 10 years! You know I was a FSX die hard guy, sometimes I told myself "what I've done!" but when I look again how good is XP11, I feel relieved again. I really hope for at least 5 year XP11 run.

Cheers

Well...I still have FSX, on my system, but honestly, I can't remember the last time I ran it.  I haven't run P3D v3.4 in months.  The two mains, that I run with now, are XP11, and FS9.99999999999999999999999999

Certainly I run with AE2, but the other two mainly take up my time at the moment for sim'ming.

You might be wondering why still using FS9   Well...Sasha's fabulous EVO2015/16 is the reason.  Also, I think it is still the best tube sim out there.  Yep...above all the others...and color depth, is spot on.  Love every minute flying with it.

XP10, for myself, became redundant.....

:)

Mitch