Sign in to follow this  
nels161

UT LIVE VER 1.23

Just installed the latest ver of UT LIVE  1.23 and it looks like they have solved the issue of no arrival traffic. All appears to work now so if you were having troubles in P3D V4 try the new build available from the UT live forums

Cheers

Nels

• Upvote 1

Will try it tonight and report back. Finally, my lawd. I hope it was related to the SimConnect and that the issue of UTL not seeing the Radar Contact is now sorted.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

So far they have not said what the issue was as far as I can tell

Nels

Hey guys! Is there a link somewhere? Can never figure out why this UT Live news seems to be on a need-to-know or eyes-only basis!

Mario Di Lauro

53 minutes ago, nels161 said:

Just installed the latest ver of UT LIVE  1.23 and it looks like they have solved the issue of no arrival traffic. All appears to work now so if you were having troubles in P3D V4 try the new build available from the UT live forums

Cheers

Nels

15 minutes ago, tamsini said:

Hey guys! Is there a link somewhere? Can never figure out why this UT Live news seems to be on a need-to-know or eyes-only basis!

http://ultimatetraffic.flight1.net/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=15113&title=version-23-now-available

3 minutes ago, tamsini said:

because its a pay to beta test product.  Imagine a going to starbucks and making your own caffe latte after being given a cup by the barista 

• Upvote 1

14ppkc-6.png

I was thinking the wait for a good traffic add-on would be longer for those of us only using P3Dv4.  I might have to check it out.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Does it have cargo traffic now? Updated liveries? Military and GA traffic? 

Anthony A. Moise

fbsupporter2.jpg

31 minutes ago, CaribbeanCLANK said:

Of the above, only GA traffic.

Walter Meier

1 hour ago, CaribbeanCLANK said:

And a year old inaccurace schedule 

14ppkc-6.png

FYI... The schedule is up to date as of a month or two ago... At least at my favorite airports and no problems with program since I bought it at pre-release, a must buy in my Flight Sim

yammv (your air miles may vary)

Thanks to Flight One, UTL adds great immersion in my experience

Steve

does it come with a print timetable feature ?

3 hours ago, sluihn said:

FYI... The schedule is up to date as of a month or two ago... At least at my favorite airports and no problems with program since I bought it at pre-release, a must buy in my Flight Sim

yammv (your air miles may vary)

Thanks to Flight One, UTL adds great immersion in my experience

Steve

14ppkc-6.png

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 0:28 PM, nels161 said:

Cheers

Nels

I still have zero arrival traffic with the latest build in P3Dv4.....

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

24 minutes ago, Flic1 said:

I still have zero arrival traffic with the latest build in P3Dv4.....

I am starting to get a little bit frustrated with their dev team to be honest. 

Leave your sim running for a while, the arriving traffic will start eventually. I left it running for 2.5h and went to take care of some errands, when I got back - the arrivals were there. Not sure if all of the scheduled flights are landing, but there are arrivals.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

1 minute ago, Drumcode said:

I am starting to get a little bit frustrated with their dev team to be honest. 

Leave your sim running for a while, the arriving traffic will start eventually. I left it running for 2.5h and went to take care of some errands, when I got back - the arrivals were there. Not sure if all of the scheduled flights are landing, but there are arrivals.

The odd thing is that the arrivals show on the status board but when the arrival time comes the flight just disappears from the list.  It's as if they just are not being spawned.  The first version of UTLive had arrivals working just fine....not sure what happened in the P3Dv4 edition!!??

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11