37 posts in this topic

Thanks Kitiyati for your comment, I totally missed the fact that it was named Air Atlantic! And the thumbnail wasn't easy to spot as i wasn't looking at that one in particular terribly hard.

But my request for BOAC passenger version and British United still stand!!!! B-) 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

On 31/07/2017 at 10:16 PM, Mantock said:

Ok boys,

I am sad that nobody has requested any UK based stuff yet, there wasn't many UK based DC-6 operators so I'm not massively suprised there were no liveries in the initial release but here goes.

1995HermesBOAC_DFD.jpg

Above all, the BOAC DC-6, we have the cargo version so already close! Just need to get the passenger livery. 

That photo of a 'BOAC DC-6' is actually a Handley Page Hermes fuselage! Although BOAC operated the DC-7C, I don't think they ever used the DC-6 although I am open to correction on that but I love the BOAC schemes so fictional repaints would be very welcome anyway!

Another vote for the beautiful British Eagle scheme and not to forget Lloyd International, Air Ferry and the more recent lovely Air Atlantique schemes.

Bill

On 7/25/2017 at 1:42 PM, Treetops45 said:

Anything South American would be welcome.

T45

k53pkx.jpg

I'd love to see a Varig DC-6B as well as Western Air Lines middle or late livery.  Caledonian would make a good choice too...

Jay Ferris