Sign in to follow this  
Nisse Padda

AI Traffic for P3Dv4

MyTraffic 6 works just fine.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

I don't recommend MyTraffic 6. The included models are way, way behind the times. Not acceptable IMHO. Ultimate Traffic Live is my choice at the moment. It's not perfect (some of the models included are actually the MyTraffic 6 ones used under license from that developer) but all the rest are of much better quality. It has a very nice user interface that makes it extremely easy to add your own repaints and AI models if you want.

MT6 isn't perfect and, with Burkhard having health issues, it's not going to be developed further for a while.  But, for me, it's still the best plug and play, all-in-one solution with airline, GA, military and cargo.  When UT Live adds military and cargo out of the box, I'll certainly give it a try.

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale

1 hour ago, molleh said:

I don't recommend MyTraffic 6. The included models are way, way behind the times. Not acceptable IMHO. Ultimate Traffic Live is my choice at the moment. It's not perfect (some of the models included are actually the MyTraffic 6 ones used under license from that developer) but all the rest are of much better quality. It has a very nice user interface that makes it extremely easy to add your own repaints and AI models if you want.

You should add that UTL has no cargo or military flights and that many of the commercial liveries are out of date. The latter issue has been addressed by the developers and they have stated that they intend to update the liveries at some point in time.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jabloomf1230 said:

You should add that UTL has no cargo or military flights and that many of the commercial liveries are out of date. The latter issue has been addressed by the developers and they have stated that they intend to update the liveries at some point in time.

Yes, that's very true, a big downside of UTL. However, there is no AI program that "does it all" so to speak, in terms of model quality, variety, up-to-date-ness, user interface, etc. You have to pick your priorities with all of them. :(

MT6 is working flawlessly for me too, although I do accept people's points about the poor texturing. It does need to be overhauled. But from a stability point of view it runs perfectly.

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

Do any of these work while flying online?  I am trying to figure out if there is anything that will give you AI while on the ground at an airport but not interfere with real ATC online.

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

I'm using UTL, but I have been a fan of Ultimate Traffic since it was first released for FS2002. Yup, it only has scheduled airlines, many repaints are outdated or non existent and the UTL is still in a paid beta. The beauty of UT is how awesome your traffic can be once you put the work into it.

If you want something ready to go right now, UTL isn't the best option, The beta is probably only good for people that are very familiar with UT, but if you can wait, keep an eye on UTL.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

World of AI does work, but some models dont display correctly (they are probably fs9 models). 

Couple it with

for real live traffic.

When are they going to make a new ultimate traffic ut2 is still rubbish alot of the aircraft don't even have the proper engine types on woai is the best but doesn't work well with p3d.

Alexander Shepherd

9 minutes ago, kurtb said:

try spai

Please do not promote piracy here at Avsim, next mention gets reported, ok

4 hours ago, ashepherd316 said:

When are they going to make a new ultimate traffic ut2 is still rubbish alot of the aircraft don't even have the proper engine types on woai is the best but doesn't work well with p3d.

That would be UTL

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad