Sign in to follow this  
stephenbgs

Microsoft A320 in V4!!

Maybe it has been posted before but this is my first time noticing it.

I was setting up a quick flight when I noticed in my aircraft select screen was a Microsoft Corperation Airbus A320. How is that possible I built this PC in October last year and have never had anything but P3D and XP11 installed, is this an MT6 aircraft or a bug of some description? it doesn't opperate but it has a full VC, sound set and operational flaps.

I Also notice a Mitsubishi pajero patrol vehicle, from a publisher called Hama, but I've noticed that a few weeks back 

Anyone else have odd entries

I have v4 since first day of release and my only payware aircraft are the PMDG fleet. 

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

15 minutes ago, Cai Zicheng said:

Did you install the migration tool?

No, Nothing that wasn't V4 Compatible except MYTraffic 6 which i used Poppets old tutorial for V3 

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

Found it in my sim objects folder and thought this was interesting  aircraft.cfg.fsfx_VFX_PFX.bkp

I ran my FSFX client this evening and it updated, I had FSFX for the Aerosoft a320 but since that isn't v4 compatable i never installed it.I  wonder if somehow FSFX pulled the default Ai traffic A320 and added it to \SimObjects\Airplanes\

Stephen

Hmm weird, mine also now has an A321 lol. Noticed it after i installed the aerosoft twin otter.

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

Well, I just did a clean reinstall of my computer and Prepar3D v4 today - I certainly do not have any entries for ye olde MSFS's A320 in my Prepar3D vehicles list.

I suspect some sort of external influence is at play here. What it is? I dunno!

I owned a Pajero some years ago in Dominican republic. I have no desire to simulate that. :laugh:

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

Naw it's in there , simobjects/"commercial_airliner"

Just like the CRJ 700 is there too but doesn't show as a flyable option. I can't remember what little tweak you need to do to make them show up. Not like you would fly them anyways...

Edit: Beaver is there too only thing missing is the panel and sound folders. could prob copy those over from FSX and be good to go if you wanted. 

5 hours ago, Slayer said:

Naw it's in there , simobjects/"commercial_airliner"

Just like the CRJ 700 is there too but doesn't show as a flyable option. I can't remember what little tweak you need to do to make them show up. Not like you would fly them anyways...

Edit: Beaver is there too only thing missing is the panel and sound folders. could prob copy those over from FSX and be good to go if you wanted. 

If I remember it right, no panel shows it is an AI plane

Greetings  Kurt

MSFS, X-Plane 12

AMD Ryzen 9 3900x, 32Gb ram, RX 5700 XT 8Gb ram, 1TB SSD

These are installed by some Aerosoft sceneries. I don't like what they do (no option to NOT install this), so i just deleted all models including the avatars.

• Upvote 1

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Thanks for the info, I noticed the Pajero after installing Aerosoft Oslo come to mention it.

Stephen