Sign in to follow this  
Markie

Weather program

I been using the free one fsrealwx but dad says now I can buy one. Yippeee. but which one? I want active sky evolution but I read it doesny have anymore support. can I still buy it and use it? 

Everybody has a view about,which is the best real weather add-on.I have used AS6 until the support stopped.

I went to FS Global Real Weather (FS9/FSX/P3D/XP) because you can use them on multiple sims. I am still on FS9 and i love it.

Good luck.

Nebojsa

Active Sky Evolution is the one for me.

ASE is no longer on the sales agent http://secure.simmarket.com/default-en.html or on the developer's product list at http://hifisimtech.com/.

The just started selling P3D versions for P3D3 and P3D4 and retain a version for FSX and FSX-SE. I did not check their forum for support (it was there some time ago) since you can't acquire it.

Hmmm, too bad! FS Global Real Weather has a pretty steep price tag if you only want to use it for FS9 IMO.

I use Flight Environment available on Flight 1's website.  Yep, I know if was released a very long time ago but it's simple to install, simple to operate, good on fps and is realistic enough, IMO, for a sim.  It works great out of the box and in all the 13 years I've been using it I've never once needed any support.

Dijvid