Sign in to follow this  
mazelda

No Liveries showing in p3dv4

Hi

Wonder if someone can shed some light on this,

I have just purchased and installed the 737ngx for p3dv4,and installed some liveries,the same way I've done it for all my other pmdg aircraft including the new DC6.

However when I start P3dv4 none of the liveries will show up apart from the basic pmdg liveries .

I've checked in my aircraft section folder in the pmdg part of P3d and they are all there but will not show in the aircraft selection of P3d when I start  the sim.

All my other liveries for all my other addon aircraft show up  both pmdg and non pmdg  so its something specific to the 737 any ideas on how to fix?

also uninstalled and reinstalled but has made no difference including uninstalling the livieries that the ops centre thinks it has installed

Thanks

Pete Little

9 minutes ago, mazelda said:

Hi

Wonder if someone can shed some light on this,

I have just purchased and installed the 737ngx for p3dv4,and installed some liveries,the same way I've done it for all my other pmdg aircraft including the new DC6.

However when I start P3dv4 none of the liveries will show up apart from the basic pmdg liveries .

I've checked in my aircraft section folder in the pmdg part of P3d and they are all there but will not show in the aircraft selection of P3d when I start  the sim.

All my other liveries for all my other addon aircraft show up  both pmdg and non pmdg  so its something specific to the 737 any ideas on how to fix?

also uninstalled and reinstalled but has made no difference including uninstalling the livieries that the ops centre thinks it has installed

Thanks

Did you run the ops center as admin when you installed the liveries? Did you run the sim as admin?

Try sorting the list by Publisher (PMDG).  Some liveries are Boeing and some are PMDG in the names and come up in different places in alphabetic sort order.

Dan Downs KCRP

Sorry for the late reply

That was the problem Dan thanks

Pete Little