Sign in to follow this  
Guest kickin_chicken

Anyone uses Super Flight Planner?

played around with it, looks nice enough.Not really better than NAV 3.1 though (apart from having an import function for the FS2004 database).Big thing missing is the capability to add waypoints based on GPS coordinates (rather than navaids or published waypoints).

You can, in fact, add custom waypoints! :) It's buried in a menu (sorry, I'm at work otherwise I'd tell you exactly where). You can add intersection type waypoints or navaid type, both specified by lat/lon. I think SPF is a great tool and one of the most underrated freeware addons out there. My only wish is that the print options/format were a little more robust... regards.

Guest kickin_chicken

Personally I use Flight Sim Commander 7.6 it works nice and prints very well. I find that printing in some of the available flight planners is not very good, but FSC prints very well.