Sign in to follow this  
jason99vmi

Captainsim 737-200 for v4 Update Released!

Edit - Stupid user (i.e. me) misread.

Edited by WotanUK

Ian R Tyldesley

They are not. If you have the old version for P3D, it's free.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, WotanUK said:

Err...they are charging full price for this!  Sigh... iIll be waiting for the $9 sale to update my Aircraft.  

Log in to your acoount, go to your profile and select the product-link. On that page, click 'Extended Download Service'

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Now they might on the 777 and 727.   But they clearly said the 732 would be no upcharge for v4

Jason Weaver - WestWind Airlines; FlyUK Airlines; VirtualUnited.org

5.jpg

Banner_MJC12.png

Battery switched, nothing happens. Tried starting the APU, the switch got stuck in "START" and nothing happens, APU doesn't start.

Doesn't look good right now...

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

I wonder when Milviz will be updating theirs.

At Milviz: The 737-200 will no longer feature the SP-177/FMS option once upgraded for V4. (The description of this will be removed from the product page effective immediately.)

Edited by bills511

20 hours ago, Egbert Drenth said:

Log in to your acoount, go to your profile and select the product-link. On that page, click 'Extended Download Service'

I bought the CS 732 for FSX many moons ago, do i have to *buy* the P3Dv4 version you think ??.....

Thanks!

jan 

Jan

19 hours ago, Nuno Pinto said:

Battery switched, nothing happens. Tried starting the APU, the switch got stuck in "START" and nothing happens, APU doesn't start.

Doesn't look good right now...

Works fine for me...

Russ

Master Sergeant, U.S. Air Force, Retired

Former T-33A Crew Chief

Former B-1B Crew Chief / Flightline Maintenance Expediter

Former Learjet Corp. Quality Inspector

Formerly Young (😩)

I have a 'cold and dark' startup save. It doesn't work because of that as the aircraft fails to initialize all required systems properly. Same happened to Milviz's 737 and some other 'lower quality' addons which make use of default FS stuff.

Still, these should be addressed.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

6 hours ago, Javiz said:

do i have to *buy* the P3Dv4 version you think ??..

Yes

Yes, it appears there is no upgrade path from FSX to P3D. Guess I'll pass, too many other options...

- Aaron

1 hour ago, slait said:

Yes, it appears there is no upgrade path from FSX to P3D. Guess I'll pass, too many other options...

No upgrade path but at their 9.99 sales, it can be picked up, like I did.