Sign in to follow this  
Ed Koorevaar

Use my settings in a new ordered Chase Plane

Hello to you all,

I want to make a new account, because I can only use CP on one pc. I understand that. So I will buy a new package especially for my VFR flights. But on this pc I have made a hudge camera's and settings for them. I am afraid that when I buy a package for my VFR flights, that I will loss all of these settings. Is there a way to save them and import them into this new package. Before I remove the current package and replace it (install it) with the new one, how can I save all of my settings and use them afterwards?

I would be more happy if I can use only one account for both pc's instead of making a new account and having to follow some tricky ways with at the end spoiling all my work of settings.

At this moment CP is blocked:

'You have reached the maximum number of computers allowed for your account. Please contact us at **@**.com'.

I understand that reset this will take some time, but I do not want to wait for now, because I have a weekend off so I want to fly and use CP.

Looking forward to have any solutions on this. Thanks and regards,

Ed

Met vriendelijke groet / Best regards,
Ed Koorevaar

I have the same situation. Needed to create a separate account for each copy of CP and setup the views again.

I asked if there is a way to copy views but Kevin says no :(

I

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz, 32GB DDR4, GTX1080, 2 x Samsung 1TB NVMe, 1 x 3TB HDD, Windows 10 Prof

Hi Willy

Thanks for your reply. Its a beautiful program, but more or less a long way to go to give it some more functionality. But they are still in progress and have to do a lot of things. I think that for this issue will come a solution in future.

Ed

Met vriendelijke groet / Best regards,
Ed Koorevaar