Sign in to follow this  
duckbilled

Imaginesim V4 installers if purchased from Simmarket?

Hi,

I emailed IS, but I didn't receive a response. I purchased 4 titles that are updated to V4 from Simmarket. IS, for some reason, no longer sells their products at Simmarket, so you can't download the updated installers. They only sell at the Flightsim Store and Flight1. Does anyone know how to get the installers if you purchased from Simmarket?

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

Yes they are. Got ATL and it works just fine.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

They have a "Update" session for each scenery and lets you download the necessary files to bring old versions up to date and add P3Dv4 support, but they don't give you a new full installer.

Zicheng Cai

8 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

Yes they are. Got ATL and it works just fine.

Did you purchase ATL at SImmarket? All traces of IS products have been deleted from Simmarket. I can see them when I view my orders, but clicking on the products produces an error. I did get the ATL installer, because I purchased it from the Flightsim Store. Same with LGA.

7 minutes ago, Cai Zicheng said:

They have a "Update" session for each scenery and lets you download the necessary files to bring old versions up to date and add P3Dv4 support, but they don't give you a new full installer.

I should have mentioned that I purchased the FSX versions and I need P3D installers. 

Here is the message on the IS page:

"09 June 2017
PREPAR3D V4
All of our Prepar3D titles are now available for V4. If you already own the FSX or previous P3D versions then you get the upgrade for free. Full information on the airport pages."

I need the installers for ZSPD, KCLT, and VIDP.

Thanks for the help!

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

Ah, hang on. Needed to read the fine print.

I think this is solved. Thanks again!

Curious about this as well. On Imaginesim website it doesn't give any information on updated simmarket purchases. There is no update file to download. I understand if Imaginesim doesn't want to sell on Simmarket but they should not leave out their customers who bought their products not knowing this would happen.

I ran into this same problem. All Imaginesim did was tell me a way to port the files over. They made no offer to provide V4 installers. I understand them leaving Simmarket, but I'm not pleased that they abandoned the customers that purchased there. I don't feel comfortable with porting over so they're losing a customer. They didn't seem very concerned about that either. Granted, it is a tough situation for a small business person.

Bill W

I guess I will wait for Flytampa then. Imaginesim Posted that instructions for simmarket customers is on the airport page but i have checked many times and I don't see anything. I'm with you, I want a dedicated V4 installer because after going through the P3D new version update many times now, I don't want to deal with it.

I've just moved to P3D and haven't tried to install my Imaginesim airports (which I bought at Simmarket) yet. Is what I'm hearing genuinely that I have no way to install the three airports I bought in P3D?

That seems shocking if true.

James