Sign in to follow this  
garydpoole

EZDok2 - Short "blink" when changing views

Hello all

Running the latest beta build of EZDok2 and have assigned a number of keys to VC views.

However, each time that I select a new view, I see a momentary, "blink" on the screen before the view changes. This even happens if I re-select the same view.

I know that this is only a beta build of EZDok2, but it would appear that this problem is not new. I've tried this advice from about 3 years ago, but this plays havoc with my views and I lose the EZCA VC view altogether ?

Any advice much appreciated !

Regards

Gary

37 minutes ago, garydpoole said:

Hello all

Running the latest beta build of EZDok2 and have assigned a number of keys to VC views.

However, each time that I select a new view, I see a momentary, "blink" on the screen before the view changes. This even happens if I re-select the same view.

I know that this is only a beta build of EZDok2, but it would appear that this problem is not new. I've tried this advice from about 3 years ago, but this plays havoc with my views and I lose the EZCA VC view altogether ?

Any advice much appreciated !

Regards

Gary

The latest beta build is 2.5 and its up to build 10, may be 11 by now, however there  is a tick box in this latest build to 'eliminate blinking in P3Dv4' if that's the Flight sim  you are referring to, if P3D v3.4 I'm not sure if it includes this. not withstanding this it is a 'beta ' version.

bob

1 hour ago, onebob said:

The latest beta build is 2.5 and its up to build 10, may be 11 by now, however there  is a tick box in this latest build to 'eliminate blinking in P3Dv4' if that's the Flight sim  you are referring to, if P3D v3.4 I'm not sure if it includes this. not withstanding this it is a 'beta ' version.

bob

Sorry my bad, I was referring to P3DV4.

However, the latest beta build 2.5 that I can find (here) in 9.3 ?

Regards

Gary

2 minutes ago, garydpoole said:

Sorry my bad, I was referring to P3DV4.

However, the latest beta build 2.5 that I can find (here) in 9.3 ?

Regards

Gary

that's the link, page 9, 

bob

1 minute ago, onebob said:

that's the link, page 9, 

bob

Ahh, many thanks, Bob - found it !

I naturally assumed that the latest build would always live on the first thread !

Regards

Gary

26 minutes ago, garydpoole said:

I naturally assumed that the latest build would always live on the first thread !

It normally is, but I think sometimes when a request or a discussion starts on a bug or an improvement a later build gets posted to try, for some reason I've got build 11 but it doesn't appear to be listed now, sorry just checked again its further down the  thread.

bob 

Untick the Box in options - Hide 2d panels in VC. that gets rid of the flash when changing views.

steve

13 hours ago, onebob said:

It normally is, but I think sometimes when a request or a discussion starts on a bug or an improvement a later build gets posted to try, for some reason I've got build 11 but it doesn't appear to be listed now, sorry just checked again its further down the  thread.

bob 

2 hours ago, steve howlett said:

Untick the Box in options - Hide 2d panels in VC. that gets rid of the flash when changing views.

steve

Thanks for your help, guys - build 11 sorted it !

Regards

Gary