Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[23JUL] What to Expect This Week

Hi Robert. Well done to all the team (and Kyle) for all the efforts you have put in to our flight sim community! Please give my greetings to the South African team member(s) and best wishes from Cape Town! I believe I would no longer be into this hobby if it wasn't for PMDG.

Regards.

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

Mr. Randazzo and the entire team at PMDG are a class act!

You guys set the bar not only for development of fantastic aircraft, but also for customer communication and service.

I appreciate the tremendous effort and hard work that the PMDG team has put into our hobby / passion.

Please carry on.  

hello to everybody,

do you know if with the new version of the 737NGX there will be some benefits or improvements for P3D 3.4 owners?

I have a new system with clean P3D 3.4 and I would like to know if I can install the actual version of the 737 ngx 800-900 or wait the upcoming new version.

thank you in advance

Riccardo

1 hour ago, Raven9000 said:

4... they have 4 masterpieces :D

I am not buying DC6 so for me 3 are enough ; )

2 hours ago, zasavage said:

Thank you Robert , 

But I find it strange that there is absolutely NO mention of the long awaited X Plane 11 update to the DC 6 , Is the X Plane DC 6 in the cold now until after the 747 -8 ?

P3D V4 gets released and updates out almost immediately but X Plane 11 more than 6 months and there is NO word on the update  . .. Strange 

Lawrence McDonald

Get over it man, they will report information when they have information to report.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, p3dnerd said:

Mr. Randazzo and the entire team at PMDG are a class act!

You guys set the bar not only for development of fantastic aircraft, but also for customer communication and service.

I appreciate the tremendous effort and hard work that the PMDG team has put into our hobby / passion.

Please carry on.  

During this brief period since P3D v4 was released PMDG have to stood out head and shoulders above every other developer when it comes to communication.  Others could learn a lot from PMDG in this regard.  Well done. 

• Upvote 4

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Your superior products continue to set the bar for the entire flight simulator community. For many years I have enjoyed exploring flight with these aircraft. Thanks a million to you all for your efforts.  AceFAB

While it's not a major problem in the scheme of things, can I ask why, after it has been with us for quite a while now, it's still not possible to completely update our products via the Operations Center?

Thank you for the continued improvements.

PMDG, you know you´re killing me?!

I can´t sleep any further night until the 747-8 is released. I only can imagine to fly her through the air (Lufthansa titles) to Los Angeles, Mexico City, Ney York, Chicago and to many many further places. And of course I can´t sleep when she´s released as well, ause I have to spend a least 40 hours onboard right after release. That´ll be the best expansion ever!!!

Daniel Reber

29 minutes ago, Parping Couplet said:

While it's not a major problem in the scheme of things, can I ask why, after it has been with us for quite a while now, it's still not possible to completely update our products via the Operations Center?

Thank you for the continued improvements.

Copy/paste from addresses to similar questions but it addresses yours as well:

As one of the guys who got the updater off the ground as a concept, I'm extremely proud of the functionality that it offers, and the improvements that we've made to it (thanks, in large part, to feedback we see here). All the same, there are certain points where we need to ask that you all download a full installer. Given that we have the capability to use either avenue, it shouldn't be too much of a logical jump to assume that, when we ask you to do the full installer - uninstall - reinstall procedure, there's a reason behind that.

In this case, our installers have received some pretty extensive changes that make your installs more bulletproof and error resistant. A solid base install, of course, yields more success for the Updater. As RSR mentioned in the latest pinned thread, we're really trying to set a clean baseline to work from.

We get that it's frustrating. I'd love to use the updater to get some of these updates out to you. Given the nature of the type of update, that's not realistically something that we can do, which is why we asked you to go through grabbing the full installer again. We would not have asked you to do so otherwise. We, of course, appreciate your understanding, and hope that you can see that we're doing so for all of your best interests, and for the benefit of supporting all of you.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers