Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[23JUL] What to Expect This Week

Thanks for the update.  I have only flown the NGX since its release choosing to not re-install the 747 & 777 until all updates were completed.  I have not experienced one bit of anxiety over the process.  I have found the PMDG to be the most stable, error free, smoothest flying large planes available for V4 even though they are not 100% finished.  Great job PMDG!

Happy Flying!!!

If any of you PMDG gurus are ever in Oslo, drinks are on me. Kudos on a great set of products. 

rb_banner_driver.png        ugcx_banner.png

Olisa "Ols" Achonye  

USN/USAF  

16 minutes ago, olspsd08 said:

If any of you PMDG gurus are ever in Oslo, drinks are on me. Kudos on a great set of products. 

might be at some point next year...

....men jeg vet ikke.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

Let me know if you ever hit Dublin (EIDW)

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

22 hours ago, rsrandazzo said:

...not "what does Lawrence want us to do for him this week."

I hope you can understand this.

Ask not what you can do for Lawrence but what Lawrence can do for your company (crawl into a hole never to return perhaps :)

I, for one, am appreciative of the effort and your extraordinary communication with your customer base. P3Dv4 is "my next gen sim" and PMDG aircraft comprise the cornerstones of my sim experience. I certainly appreciate having a solid baseline. These products are well worth the i-dotting and t-crossing. Thank you and your team for all the hard rowing the past several months.

J

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, DAL1850 said:

Ask not what you can do for Lawrence but what Lawrence can do for your company (crawl into a hole never to return perhaps :)

10/10 one of the best quotes I've ever read on this forum!

Thanks for the update Robert - and to the team for the work that's gone into these.

Now, if the long awaited Jetstream conversion to P3D could be mentioned in an announcement....  :p

On 7/24/2017 at 8:42 PM, scandinavian13 said:

might be at some point next year...

....men jeg vet ikke.

Kjøre på kompis.

rb_banner_driver.png        ugcx_banner.png

Olisa "Ols" Achonye  

USN/USAF  

Guys, apologies. but I'm a little confused at the moment.  I downloaded from my account a few days ago what I thought was the latest versions of my FSX and P3D 747v3 packages prior to a clean install.

I just tried to install the FSX one and after installing, went to the OPS centre to run the updates.  I got a quick flash of a message saying I need to update the installers.  So I am currently re-downloading both FSX and P3D packages at the moment but are these going to be the latest or is there new updates due any day now?

A bit lost as to where I actually stand in terms of current\impending install versions!

37 minutes ago, junkyspam7 said:

A bit lost as to where I actually stand in terms of current\impending install versions!

I thought Robert did a good job of explaining this in the first post of this thread.  You always have the option of waiting a few days and catching the final full update then if all goes to plan updates will routinely become micro updates performed by the OC.

Dan Downs KCRP

On 2017-7-24 at 0:42 AM, rsrandazzo said:

Dave,

I'm curious: Do you talk that way to the staff in a restaurant? 

Might want to refrain from doing so.  It is a good way to get someone to spit in your food if you speak to them as if you own them and have a right to tell them what to do....  :cool:

Wasn't rude, it was a fair statement. As one of thousands of paying customers I/we have the right to ask questions - period.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Davidrebolton said:

Wasn't rude, it was a fair statement. As one of thousands of paying customers I/we have the right to ask questions - period.

Dave,

No, you weren't rude.  Your were entitled- which is quite a bit worse.  I'd have settled for rude.  Your peers here are quite different from you in that they have a way of doing that without coming off sounding like someone who winds up having their food spit into.

• Upvote 1

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com