Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[23JUL] What to Expect This Week

1 minute ago, markdf said:

True, but they also already had most of the money before P3D4 released, the DC-6 is the only real new revenue stream from the recent batch of updates

Even FSX days. There will always be more people investing in flight simulators, (kids grow and become interested or adults trying out something new) be it P3D, XP or whatever else they develop for, so the revenue will continue to grow across all platforms 

12 minutes ago, Davidrebolton said:

Even FSX days. There will always be more people investing in flight simulators, (kids grow and become interested or adults trying out something new) be it P3D, XP or whatever else they develop for, so the revenue will continue to grow across all platforms 

I can't help but feel that the humour in my original post just cruised about ten thousand feet over your head

Mark Fox

2 minutes ago, markdf said:

I can't help but feel that the humour in my original post just cruised about ten thousand feet over your head

lol nah, just thought it was a daft comment or sarcasm matey :wink:

1 minute ago, Davidrebolton said:

lol nah, just thought it was a daft comment or sarcasm matey :wink:

Feels like you're taking things in this thread a tiny bit too seriously.

Mark Fox

14 minutes ago, markdf said:

Feels like you're taking things in this thread a tiny bit too seriously.

Not one bit......

1 minute ago, scandinavian13 said:

K. That's enough. Back to the course line, please.

Couldn't agree more 

12 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

K. That's enough. Back to the course line, please.

Understood.  As ever, I'll respect your decision and say no more on this line of conversation.

Mark Fox

I have a clean install with all my add ons ready to go, all that's left to do is my PMDG 747.  Just need those new installers promised 8 pages OK. C'mon guys!

3 minutes ago, junkyspam7 said:

I have a clean install with all my add ons ready to go, all that's left to do is my PMDG 747.  Just need those new installers promised 8 pages OK. C'mon guys!

Since Kyle helpfully confirmed that I'd need to re-activate after upgrading Windows, I've decided to hold off until they drop as well, of course I've got lots to keep me busy with until then though :)

Mark Fox