Sign in to follow this  
DaryllB25840

Carenado Cessna on Floats now Available

Just got it. $10 if you already own the Stationair. Not sure how much if you don't. Im going to load it up right now.See Ya.Rob

Well they are not very keen to make sales it would seem, I hot footed to their site, went through the registration process to set up an account etc. but after selecting the Cessna 206 package and clicking on proceed to checkout I get an error message: "We are sorry,your order cound not be proceced.Error: No existe cliente en la base de datos. [resumen2.php3 (55)]"Go figure!!Bruceb

Bruce Bartlett

Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened." Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

I have just purchased it no problems. This is an expansion pack - so you must own the original C206 package first.Looks good!

Graeme Butler

Guest Tophatter

This is from their Support and FAQ Common problems page:GETTING THIS ERROR: "We are sorry.... Error. No existe cliente en la base de datos"1.-Deleting cookies (Go to "Tools" select "Internet options" and press the "delete cookies" button)2.-Be sure cookies are activates. (Go to "Tools" select "Internet options" and press the "Privacy tag. Then press the "Advanced" button and make sure that the "Override automatic cookie handling" is unchecked.) Bud

Well I use Firefox and had cookies enabled for all sites and no problems elswhere. Anyway tried the usual windows solution (reboot) and this time things worked. But now another minor problem, how do you raise and lower the water rudders? There is supposed to be retraction handle between the front seats in the VC but I can't find it. G (Gear up and Gear down) is also suposed to automatically raise and lower the water rudders but I can't get this to work.Thanks Bruceb

Bruce Bartlett

Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened." Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Ok figured it out shift W raises and lowers the water rudders. Also found the rudder retraction lever between seats (in the up position it was obscurred by the LH seat found it when I lowered the water rudders with shift W and the lever moved to be in front of the seats.) Bruceb

Bruce Bartlett

>This is from their Support and FAQ Common problems page:>>GETTING THIS ERROR: "We are sorry.... Error. No existe cliente>en la base de datos">>1.-Deleting cookies (Go to "Tools" select "Internet options">and press the "delete cookies" button)>>2.-Be sure cookies are activates. (Go to "Tools" select>"Internet options" and press the "Privacy tag. Then press the>"Advanced" button and make sure that the "Override automatic>cookie handling" is unchecked.)>> >Bud>>Yup..I have gotten that message everytime I go there and I sent them an e-mail and they have not bothered fixing it...and so I have not bought anything from them so far.Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Guest dpc

Just downloaded and purchased. No issue here.

Guest Dakota

It may be your firewall or virus protection that is blocking it.

It's a beauty. Step taxies great, water rudders effective. I will have to add "waterland" effects. I use Antelope Trails Ranch like many do. The install screwed something up to where I had to delete the ranch and re-install it into scenery and let FS manager scan the scenery again and fix things. But everything else is great including the splash down sounds which make you think that you really splashed down. If you have a lot time on the 206, don't forget to raise the gear with the amphib. for water landings, I almost did when I moved it from the runway to the water hanger.