Sign in to follow this  
C525B

Repaints available

AIRLIFT NORTHWEST great looking paint job, I notice they also have a PC-12 in their fleet with a similar livery. Nice job on all of them!

Thanks - Martin

Love these liveries. And I'm a big fan of your work.

BV is the paint mine wears when I fly. Love that one and probably have 30-40 hours on that livery alone.

Would also love to see a few more from your paint shop if you ever got inspired to paint again.  :-)

On 10/30/2017 at 3:32 PM, rightseat said:

Love these liveries. And I'm a big fan of your work.

BV is the paint mine wears when I fly. Love that one and probably have 30-40 hours on that livery alone.

Would also love to see a few more from your paint shop if you ever got inspired to paint again.  :-)

Thanks for the feedback!  :blush:  I'm glad you enjoy N31BV...that was the most time-consuming out of all, although I think N690CF is still my fav.

FYI, there's a neat scenery for N31BV's home field.  (Also a video of the real airplane there).  Pretty fun trying to get in there after clearing all the trees...you better be right on speed!

• Upvote 1

On 11/18/2017 at 0:15 AM, C525B said:

Thanks for the feedback!  :blush:  I'm glad you enjoy N31BV...that was the most time-consuming out of all, although I think N690CF is still my fav.

FYI, there's a neat scenery for N31BV's home field.  (Also a video of the real airplane there).  Pretty fun trying to get in there after clearing all the trees...you better be right on speed!

I'll check it out, thanks! :-)

Martin would you be so kind to make a FedEx livery for the 690B please.  This will be for FSX/P3D. I see xplane has one already but it livery is done differently so I couldn't us the file. 

Thank you sir., 

Capt. Robert Rixx

FireRx, not sure if you are referring to me, but C525B is the one who has done all these nice repaints, I haven't a clue on how to do repaints :-(

Cheers

Martin

On 18/11/2017 at 7:15 AM, C525B said:

Do you have take a look for YV 690? There are plenty of schemes and paints for a choise......