Sign in to follow this  
rgbalzaretti

Purchased Chase Plane and no software download link.

Hi everyone, I just purchased chase plane, paid thru paypal ($39.00) and got not serial No. , no download software link, and no purchase confirmation email other than the paypal transaction email.

Can anyone tell me what should I do next, please?

Thanks,

R. George Balzaretti

Hi. Try download Vfx central, log in to your account and install direct from app.

CPU Intel Core i9 13900K, GPU :RTX 4090 FE, RAM : Corsair Vengeance DDR5 32GB@6000MHz, SSD : Samsung 990 Pro 2TB NVMe M2, Monitor : Asus PG42 UQ

Same thing with me.  I purchased Chase Plane, downloaded VFX Central but the program does not show up.  No where to download.  My Precipit shows up with other programs I don't  have.  Nothing is clickable in the VFX Central window..  I have

downloaded it several times all the same. I did submit a support inquiry but as of now I'm out $39.00 and no camera system.

Dennis Burke

could be  that  your  av   has  prevented   the  download since  not  the  only  time  that  certain  av  programs  have  prevented   addons  from installing  and  have  corrupted  downloads

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Thanks for the reply Pete but I just figured out I was using the VFX Central dummy program in the set up and not the actual downloaded VFX Central on my desktop.

Sorry, just a stupid mistake on my part.

Dennis.

1 hour ago, golfguy said:

Thanks for the reply Pete but I just figured out I was using the VFX Central dummy program in the set up and not the actual downloaded VFX Central on my desktop.

Sorry, just a stupid mistake on my part.

Dennis.

oh  didnt  know  there  was   a  dummy central program in the  set  up, main thing  you  got  it  working  hopefully

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg