Sign in to follow this  
Helix1250

RASS Pro .dll issue

Good day, 

I was hoping that someone could help me, I have a clean install of P3Dv3.4 and a clean install of V4.

I am getting a RASSPRO.dll error show up in my event viewer in windows 10, now I am rather confused as I do not have RASS Pro installed. However there is a folder in my root directory for P3Dv3.4 and V4.

I have the following addons and I am not if they install a basic RASS system for them to use. I have the latest PMDG 737 NGX, A2A Commanche 250, ASP4 with ASAC, MCE and PF3 and Track IR and loads of Orbix scenerys and a few UK2000 airports.

IS there anyone out there who might be able to shed some light where this RASS Pro has originated from. Or is able to tell me how to get rid of the event log errors.

Regards Rob

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I'm not sure if PMDG has released RAAS yet for the PMDG 777 and 747 as an update yet.

Other than the FS2Crew store, that's the only way you could get RAAS for P3D V4.

Thanks for the reply Brian. 

I found this thread below and I installed the somconnect and its now fixed, however I am still confused as to where the RAAS files have come from. 

I think I will call Moulder and Scully in on this one :)

Rob

This RAASPRO directory comes from PMDG installation for locked versions and it is activated in DLL.xml file, but the locked version is not ready today for P3DV4

Patrice.

Many thanks Patrice, I wasn't aware that PMDG was using RaasPro. As they say you live and learn :)

Many thanks for the reply's.

Rob