Sign in to follow this  
Raimy Lana

Prepar3d V4 Looking Bad

Hello everybody. I use the Prepar3dV4, but today when i start the flight, the VC night 777 PMDG like this. With the resolution blurred, you can not read very well. My configurations are at their maximum practically and I do not know how to solve this. Can you improve?

https://ibb.co/bRx0fQ

I would suggest to turn of FXAA in the Prepar3d graphics options and also make sure you have high resolution cockpit selected in the PMDG Operations Center software.

Would love to help, but that link isnt something I am prepared to risk clicking on. 

• Upvote 1

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

32 minutes ago, FrankSalo said:

I would suggest to turn of FXAA in the Prepar3d graphics options and also make sure you have high resolution cockpit selected in the PMDG Operations Center software.

try that if if doesnt work. have you got the new ndviva drivers ?? I had this same issue

14ppkc-6.png

Just as an info: this weekend, something I installed (might be the Seychelles scenery, but I am not sure) removed the texture resolution entry out of my prepar3d.cfg and suddenly my textures in the whole sim were lowest possible resolution and it looked awful. Took me some minutes to realize, I only found this issue because there was no entry anymore also in the graphics menue.

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

2 hours ago, TheFlightSimGuy said:

Would love to help, but that link isnt something I am prepared to risk clicking on. 

Its fine here it is

Sem_t_tulo.png

14ppkc-6.png

8 hours ago, AnkH said:

Assim como uma informação: neste fim de semana, algo que eu instalei (pode ser o cenário de Seychelles, mas não tenho certeza) removeu a entrada de resolução de textura do meu prepar3d.cfg e, de repente, minhas texturas em todo o sim foram a resolução mais baixa possível e parecia horrível. Levei alguns minutos para perceber, eu só encontrei esse problema porque já não havia entrada no menu gráfico.

Do you know texture resolution entry what would this ?

10 hours ago, tooting said:

try that if if doesnt work. have you got the new ndviva drivers ?? I had this same issue

I have yes

11 hours ago, FrankSalo said:

Improved a bit

System specs? Maybe you just have to turn your settings down.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Looks like your screen resolution is below normal (under scaled), try to set your native monitor screen resolution (1920x1080 for example, don't know what monitor you have).

Mauricio Brentano

2 hours ago, Raimy Lana said:

Do you know texture resolution entry what would this ?

In the graphic options you can select texture resolution. Either 512, 1024, 2048 or 4096. One of those values need to be in there. In my case, the dropdown was empty after installing this FSDG scenery, meaning P3D used the lowest possible resolution for all textures...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

2 hours ago, Raimy Lana said:

DISPLAY SAMSUNG 32'' 1366X768

You've got the wrong resolution selected, I ran a quick search an no Samsung 32" monitor came up with a native resolution of 1366 x 768, they were all 1080p (1920 x 1080) or higher. 

1.  Check your desktop resolution and make sure it's set to native resolution.

2.  Check your P3D resolution setting in the Graphics - Display section.

Cheers, Rob.