Sign in to follow this  
Dragonmount

Are there any newer ai traffic mods for fsx?

I've used Traffic 360 for years, and it's perfectly fine, but I was wondering if there was a newer alternative to the just flight offering? I'd like a decent selection of aircraft and airlines.

If you want decent, go with custom setup. Takes time and not the easiest to learn, but you start small and work up but its worth it. I would suggest watching Bradleys video from AIG forums which have all the flightplans, models, and repaints. Then you can transfer those models and paints to UT2 if you wish. Just be sure if your using p3d V4 you make sure the models are compatible. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOv1SV9loNI&t=1s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X46skFNZGYk&t=3s

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Flight 1 is gonna bring out or has already released ( don't know ) a new program for AI called UTLive or Ultimate Traffic live and that seems to load real world shedules and planes directly with info from airports around the globe, kind off like AS weather engine does so always up to date.

Herman

2 hours ago, Dragonmount said:

I've used Traffic 360 for years, and it's perfectly fine, but I was wondering if there was a newer alternative to the just flight offering? I'd like a decent selection of aircraft and airlines.

A few options.

1. Build your own using freeware models, paints and flight plans as HighTowers suggested.

2. Download and install all the WOAI freeware Traffic packages then convert the flight plans to FSX format.

3. Use payware Ultimate Traffic 2 or their newer version Ulitmate Traffic Live

4. Another payware option is the MyTraffic latest version.

5. Continue to use the version you already have of Traffic 360.

I personally use UT2 with all the WOAI cargo packages installed, however you can also add new airlines and schedules to UT2 via their free Power Pack program. 

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

11 hours ago, electricman said:

Flight 1 is gonna bring out or has already released ( don't know ) a new program for AI called UTLive or Ultimate Traffic live and that seems to load real world shedules and planes directly with info from airports around the globe, kind off like AS weather engine does so always up to date.

Unlike AS it does not use a live connection to a central server, the "live" here just means that the AI reacts to in-sim situations, e.g. bad weather causing delays, and I think there are some random chances for delays or canceled flights, too, just like in the "live" world. It included real-life schedules, but they are downloaded with the product only once. They may be out of date at some point, but the current public beta has just been updated to Summer 2017 schedules.